Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
Jack Inqu chapter 42 . 7/4/2018
I'm very glad this story hasn't been abandoned, and I had similar thoughts about the tournament; I'm glad you're doing a re-write of it.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Frequent Reader chapter 42 . 7/4/2018
I'm glad you decided to update. Also let's not forget the name is Jon Talbain.

Speaking of him, I hope to see more interactions between him, Felicia, and the rest of the cast. I remember this guy is the son of Felicia and Jon Talbain, which is damn awesome!
taxzombie chapter 42 . 7/3/2018
Damn it appears that the last time that I commentated on this tale was over six years ago, you have my apologies. Ir is a good tale and I can tell you for a fact that being inebriated makes it damn hard to write a review, well done. I give up!
cko2 chapter 42 . 7/3/2018
Nice to see a update and it flows much better i think at least. thanks for sharing something new.
Kendrickhollister chapter 42 . 7/2/2018
I’m happy you are continuing writing this story I even went back an reread the beginning I look forward to your next chapter if you make one
god of all chapter 42 . 7/2/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Major Simi chapter 42 . 7/2/2018
well nice chapter
ZyteWCDb chapter 42 . 7/2/2018
Good to see you back
Luffy15 chapter 42 . 7/1/2018
I'll be honest, I don't remember anything about this story, and I am too lazy to read it all again, the only thing i recall was something to do with kof?
LoamyCoffee chapter 42 . 7/1/2018
Well this is going to be interesting.
MCRasengan chapter 42 . 7/1/2018
Glad to see more from this story. I’ll be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Quatermass chapter 42 . 7/1/2018
*sigh* It's irritating when you decide to remove all sorts of chapters just out of the blue. Nonetheless, I hope that this is a promising new start for the rest of this story, as I enjoyed this story, and was sad to see it fall by the wayside.
Write-Handed Backstabber chapter 42 . 7/1/2018
aah, now understand. I eagerly await the rewritten tournament arc! Ganbatte!
Write-Handed Backstabber chapter 42 . 7/1/2018
saw an update date... yet the story is now 42 chapters when i see reviews for chapter 48... this merits investigation!
Story Sage chapter 48 . 6/25/2018
Why do all the Ranma stories seem to just stop when they get to the interesting parts?

With the fact that it's been over two years since the last update, I'm going to have to guess this story is no longer being worked on anymore and move it to my "never to be finished" pile.
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »