Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
Ericaldrius chapter 27 . 7/1/2020
Hey writer, I just found this story and I am loving it. I like your take on the characters, the removal of the sociopathy allows the characters to actually develop making this a pleasure to read.

But... You wrote Naruto when you ment to write Ranma after his interaction with Ukyo. As in, you actually wrote "Naruto" - I actually had to double take, I'd thought I had accidentally switched tabs.

Looking forward to reading the rest!
BlueBlazeKing chapter 30 . 6/1/2020
I’m confused how did Ranma lose his job from Dr Tofu
Guest chapter 45 . 5/21/2020
sweet

How about you join Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account.
ryu238 chapter 44 . 5/22/2020
Nabiki never gave any money towards helping the house. She kept it all to her self and didn't care when she sold it. You are a liar.
hellz swordsman chapter 45 . 5/18/2020
Very good chapter. Loved the fights. Would like to see suiken/drunken fist. But enjoyed it immensely.
AnkhseramFT chapter 27 . 5/15/2020
you put naruto instead of ranma near the bottom in ch27.
DeathFang9 chapter 26 . 5/11/2020
Good story I'm really loving it so far . I just want to point out to you something I think. Missed in the exposition of this chapter. So here it is
roof under our heads
Rictor Yagami chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
I just read this new update and it was good. I noticed some changes to the story and I like the improvment. I honestly don't know why my review from years ago is still in the review section but I guess it can't be helped.

Anyway I noticed that you changed Geo's fighting style as I remember he used Muay Thai, not Savate. Did you mean it for someone else? Just wondering. Plus I enjoyed the fight between Tetsuya and Tamashi as that was a cool fight.

As for Soun it looks like he might start to realize what an idiot he has been toward his daughters though I could be wrong. If he doesn't change his ways soon he's going to lose his family and will have no one but himself to blame.

Also I really hate Akane right now as she is being a spoiled brat and you would think the last few times she got her ass kicked she would grow up! Now she is running back home like a baby instead of acting like an adult. If anything she is a horrible person with the way she is acting and I will not be surprised if she get's herself killed or locked in prison for being such a dumbass.

This is getting good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Dragon6.
firemaster101 chapter 45 . 5/13/2020
I'm surprised ranmas curse hardly comes up was the a conscious decision?
firemaster101 chapter 26 . 5/13/2020
Ooof young the dead mother ashamed comment
guest chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
Beenjammin0421: have you noticed that spelling-wise "savate" almost rhymes with "karate", and the two arts are partly similar.
firemaster101 chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
Oh a fast nekokin mastery . Its good to get that out of the way.
zakan chapter 45 . 5/12/2020
Hombre, ¡EXCELENTE HISTORIA! sigue adelante por favor XD
Jack Inqu chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
I'm glad you're back; thanks for the new chapter.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Drake666 chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
Me alegro del regreso, espero que te vaya bien y espero la conti con ansias.
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »