Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
Rebell 01 chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
You are back? Great!
bernar1995 chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
Muy buen capítulo espero seguir viendo más lo que me dejó con la intriga es si Akane se fue de casa por entrenar lo cual lo dudo o a pasear que es lo mas probable
beenjammin0421 chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
Nice new chapter. My one question is why did you make Geo a practitioner of savate I thought he he typically used Muay Thai as a base. Apart from that nice chapter I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter of this story and the losers. I especially want to see how you make Naruto after the time skip training
The Cowardly Christian chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
Great to see you alive and well! I hope your safe!
Joanne Frances Tiano Cajilig chapter 45 . 5/11/2020
I'm glad for this new chapter...
Damien NightFall chapter 7 . 5/11/2020
I get this is an anime world and so has all its idiocy, but a guy trying to stab you daily isn't a fun activity, its a fucking crime, an attempted homicide. Kuno should be arrested for several cases of assault and attempted murder. And Ryoga needs to be put in a mental hospital. As well as Akane, actually it seems almost everyone in this world is either retarded or mentally ill. Was it like that in the show? I wouldn't know, I didn't watch it.
blackdragonofslytherin chapter 45 . 5/10/2020
Love how you story is going and can't wait to see what happens next
Major Simi chapter 45 . 5/10/2020
well it is a nice chapter
Balrog De Morgoth chapter 45 . 5/10/2020
I'v been reading this fic for such a long time, i have to say i appreciate that it's still getting updated.
Damien NightFall chapter 4 . 5/10/2020
I... don't understand. He wants to get away from his father and the engagement, but plans to stay in the same home, go to the school his father arranged for, and just generally stay around him? This is definitely better quality than most of the stories on here but there's still plenty of plot holes.
PSG chapter 44 . 5/8/2020
Well, well this is a great fic so far and I'm glad to see at least one fic in which Ranma stands up to his father. Who can blame him? The lazy oaf known as Genma Saotome cares only for himself and never takes responsibility for himself. Thinking Ranma owes him something when its obvious Ranma does not, I mean Genma behaves like an entitled, spoiled child.

Speaking of childish behaviour, Soun puffs himself up to be the adult when he sure as hell won't act like one! Soun ever since his wife's death just sits on his ass and cries! Never does anything around the house, teach, get a job, get any income in or whatever!

Also Kasumi was right Soun never bothered to ask Kasumi or Nabiki of their feelings and wants ever since their mother died. Soun just drinks himself stupid at best and never helps at all leaving Kasumi and Nabiki to take care of things!

Also most who say Nabiki doesn't contribute any cash to the family don't always propose a viable alternative but even if its wrong I find the theory that Nabiki provides for the family to be at worst...understandable! Because one thing the manga/anime did not explain was how the Tendo's keep afloat with a barely used dojo and no visible income!

Also yes I can imagine how much Soun drowns the family in more debt and other crap and leaves his older daughters to take care of things!

Another thing I never liked about Soun was how he blindly spoils Akane and makes up all these ridiculous excuses for her bad behaviour! It never does Akane any good and it only makes her worse. I hope in this fic Akane gets sent to a stricter environment where no one spoils her at all!

If anyone needs to stop his foolishness and apologise its Soun! Because he's been a lousy father for all these years having his daughters take care of him when he should have been taking care of THEM! Also Soun has some nerve to demand an apology, if anything all he accomplished with this childish display is alienate Kasumi and Nabiki further!

Anyway hope your story gets updated soon.
anthony883 chapter 44 . 5/2/2020
I am surprised that Happosai hasn't banned both Genma and Soun from using his school after their attempted sabotage of Ranma's fights and training. As the Grandmaster of the school he has that right and their is NOTHING they could about it
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
I like the story so far. Great callbacks to the series. I'm curious where Ranma's adventure leads.
AshBladeHentai chapter 44 . 4/8/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
AlgusSadalfas chapter 44 . 2/26/2020
Ah, this story is still a pleasure to read after all this time and I do so adore the Ranma x Kodachi pairing even if sharing with Shampoo. I hope the next chapter comes soon as I eagerly await Genma’s eventual comeuppance.
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »