Reviews for Becoming a Man Among Men
Sir Thames chapter 44 . 2/13/2020
Well written story. Spot on.
sonicboomboy chapter 44 . 2/6/2020
that Stefina girl beat up Genma too easily. Genma's a lot better martial artist.
Gary Go chapter 44 . 2/4/2020
This is turning out to be wonderful.
blackdragonofslytherin chapter 44 . 2/3/2020
love how you story is going and cant wait to see what happens next
MR MASSIVE chapter 44 . 1/27/2020
Big admission on Genma's part. It wasn't a surprise though.
Captain Jeff 69 chapter 38 . 1/23/2020
I like how you wrote this, Kodachi isn't necessarily stronger then Akane which shows what Ranma is all about skill trumps brute strength.
Hoskins chapter 44 . 1/22/2020
Whew, thank goodness that's over. I started this fic enjoying the divergence and seeing how a positive interaction changed the most 'insistent' of the fiancee brigade, as well as considering how the varied philosophies of the different styles learned would influence Ranma... But it just got to be so heavily into character-bashing of the author's dislikes it sucked all the enjoyment out, and I only made it to the end on pure stubbornness to see a thing through. Pushing down the side you dislike isn't the same as raising up the side you like, okay? It's just petty spite that beings down everything- especially when your one-note antagonists never succeed at anything and yet never learn. Failure is the greatest teacher there is, yet despite showing remorse time and again it never affects their actions! The character development is completely lacking, and because of it ruins the characters in question as a meaningful source of conflict- which, when you combine their increasing presence in the story, drains all possible tension right out of the back end of this thing and makes the whole reading experience feel like a waste of time. Now that I've seen where things were going, I know I regret the time spent on this fic.
endofgames chapter 44 . 1/21/2020
Like the way Ranma blasted Genma.
Steve chapter 44 . 1/17/2020
Re-read the fic again, if Genma doesn't the debt he owes, I take it Stefani's family would demand a suitable payment that not even Happosai could object such as the permanent disbandment of the Anything Goes School and Ranma is forbidden to learn any other type of martial arts. And whatever punishment Nodoka will have to endure.
J-777 chapter 44 . 1/14/2020
This is an awesome update and now Genma has alienated Ranma completely and confirms that Genma Saotome only cares about Genma Saotome, NEVER his own wife and son!

Also Soun is getting more and more pathetic!

Does Soun know of how his daughters were also grieving after Soun's wife...their mother died? Also 'attitude' who the HELL is Soun kidding!? What about how he did nothing if not sitting on ass and crying, he is just getting himself plastered and drunk! In fact it was Kasumi and Nabiki who took care of everything while Soun just sat on his ass and spoiled Akane!

Also Kasumi and Nabiki are right, Soun never bothered or even cared to ask his daughters their feelings, wants and dreams ever since their mother died! Also Soun has a lot of nerve demanding Kasumi and Nabiki apologise to him and Akane, where it is Soun who should be apologising for not being a father at all! I mean what kind of father abandons his children to fend for themselves when they need him the most!?

If anyone needs to stop their 'foolishness' its Soun! Honestly a lot of his problems would be solved if he just pulled his head out of his ass, stopped being so selfish and act like a genuinely caring dad!

Its like Happosai is saying Soun is destroying his family, Kasumi and Nabiki are going to leave Soun and you know what...they are going to be well justified!

While Happosai can be vindictive and a huge pervert, I consider him smarter and more reasonable then Genma or Soun. Not to mention the old lech has his virtues such as the fact he likes kids and can be capable of compassion.
Hikari Nova chapter 13 . 1/16/2020
nice so far and i would love to see a reading/watching fic done for this if only to see the ranma 1/2 crew's reaction to this Ranma's attitude plus he's sort of dating Kodachi at this point lol
Steve chapter 44 . 1/13/2020
Ok...that’s a large debt not even Nabiki could pay even if she had the means. Genma screwed up big time and those involved with him will pay...with severe consequences. Keep updating as best you can.
Luiz4200 chapter 44 . 1/13/2020
Knowing Genma, he'll try to delay Ranma's graduation.

I've already reviewed this chapter back in September 15, 2015 so, now that you reposted it, I'm giving an anonymous review. I still stand for what I wrote at the signed review.
Kitsune95 chapter 44 . 1/14/2020
Very very interesting. Only know/knew this Hanson by crossovers, yet this is interesting! Loving it.
Kudos!
Major Simi chapter 44 . 1/14/2020
happy new year to you too. so looks like Genma created even more trouble for his son. anyway great chapter
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »