Reviews for Waiting Blues
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
D'awww o I wanna sequel! Example : Juushiro dies (however long later) and Shunsui starts waiting at the park entrance everyday for him in memory of him, and/or brings a white flower to the spot everyday or something. Idk, but I'd really like to read more
S. Rune chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Who is the mystery guy though?
ReapingSins chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
While I understood when they were speaking well enough, I would suggest using something easier, such as quotation marks, to show when they're talking.
Okay, criticism aside, I loved this story and am honestly sad that this hasn't received as much popularity as I think it should. Shunsui and Juushirou's characters were wonderfully brought out, and it was an emotional story with a happy ending that left me rooting for their continued happiness despite this being fiction. Loved it.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Aww, this is so sweet :)
at-kb chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I really liked this! It was very sweet. In fact, I wish it was longer!

The only thing I would say is that the use of - to denote speech was a little bit confusing for me. I would have found it easier to read if the speech had been marked with quotation marks. But, that's just my opinion.
Ardespuffy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I adore this. It's an utter shame you're getting so little feedback, really. This story conveys all sorts of traits, features and feelings that are just purely Shunsui/Juushiro. 'Tis well-written and original, with a basic plotline you followed through admirably coherently. Plus I like the alterative setting a lot. )

Aw, aren't these two so sweet?

Thank you far sharing! *-*