Reviews for Ricky Drops the Bomb
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I've seen this story up and never read it until today, it's SO enjoyable and you got the characters down pat!

That was cute with little Ricky and Bruce.

This was such a great story that we would never see on the show. Thanks for writing it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. This is hilarious. Catch ya on the flip side.
moviechick9620 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
omg i love it :)

hahaha and me being the big romance sap loved the speech...i just about swooned right along with Lucy...

ur a great writer and i would love to see another Lucy story like this one...im trying to write one like this that would prob NEVER happen on the show...but its coming along slowly...

so yea...

GREAT JOB! :)
fresca girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
omg girl, this was just genius! I've never read lucy fanfic before but of course you would get me to. Ricky was the best in this!
Ghost Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I haven't watched ILL in ages; however, I don't need to remember much to know that this story was certainly entertaining. I'll start off with a few quotes/sections that I heartily enjoyed.

"That sure is some apology you gave her just now," said Fred. - Sarcasm ftw.

Lucy sighed with despair, dragging her feet with every step of the way. Her shoulders were dropped, and her arms were hanging so low she looked as if she might touch her toes fairly soon. - This is wonderful since I could actually imagine Lucy doing this.

"I realized how wonderful it was to look down, because if you never look up, you can never see anyone when they look down on you..." - Yeah, Lucy would say something such as this. *laughs*

"Pardon me, there is a lady coming though." - "Don't come in. I'm a lady!"

Overall, I genuinely liked this story. You did a good job with the spelling, grammar, and so forth. Truth be told, this is the first ILL fanfic that I've ever read. I'm glad that it was such an amusing experience. Keep up the nice work and I hope to see more diverting stories from you. 3