Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Just read this story again, I really love it. Although I think this Logan and Veronica are different than they are in the rob Thomas universe (in addition to being AU) I really enjoy how you can convey emotion and angst. I love your LoVe.
cutiepiehunter chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
That was totally adorable and refreshing. I really enjoyed reading this :). Thank you for sharing
loventherussian17 chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Good stuff.
will45alive.com chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
What is. ISS
Angel Delight 88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This could be a really good story, but it's very stoic and bullet-pointish in how it's written. Which makes reading it that much harder. Have you had this beta'd by someone?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I like that you made Amanda Seyfried, ( Lilly ), look like she has a better body than Kirsten Bell ( Varonica ). Did you choose to switch their physique on purpose or accidentally?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Tearjerker! Love this story, great job
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
liked it a lot
KatieDean0343 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I really like this story it took me all day off and on to read but, it was so worth it. You know how to tell a very good story that keeps the reader more than interested. Please, keep up the good work.
Mischief101 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story. I read it awhile ago before I joined. It was even better the second time. It was so heartfelt and I must admit made me cry at times. Thank you for another wonderful story.
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Yeah you know, I never believed Logan really was in love with Lilly, maybe he loved her, but it's true that that relationship came across as extremely unhealthy and not based in what makes up real love at all :) It's why I love the LoVe ship :)
Jenndifurry chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
good story I wish thats the way it truly happened, but it wouldn't make good tv.