Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Tearjerker! Love this story, great job
jacksperluvr chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
liked it a lot
KatieDean0343 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I really like this story it took me all day off and on to read but, it was so worth it. You know how to tell a very good story that keeps the reader more than interested. Please, keep up the good work.
Mischief101 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story. I read it awhile ago before I joined. It was even better the second time. It was so heartfelt and I must admit made me cry at times. Thank you for another wonderful story.
DGfleetfox chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Yeah you know, I never believed Logan really was in love with Lilly, maybe he loved her, but it's true that that relationship came across as extremely unhealthy and not based in what makes up real love at all :) It's why I love the LoVe ship :)
Jenndifurry chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
good story I wish thats the way it truly happened, but it wouldn't make good tv.
Jenndifurry chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This chapter really hit home for me when I was 19 I fell off a really tall structure and devloped a subdermal hematoma since I had been rushed to the hospital the scaned my brain with an MRI not an x-ray just though you should know and they put me on morphinme and waited to see if the blood would be reabsorbed in my body. (it was) the nerologist was prepared to do a surguery where he would have removed part of my skull to relieve pressure which I think is pertinate to your story.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Wow. I've read this story at once. It's soo good!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Such a great story idea. Absolutely loved it. :)
bethelove chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Finally got to read this story and it is awesome. keep up the great work with making Logan/Veronica stories, please..
CCBTH chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Loved this story..but man i wuold kill for you to write some actual sex scenes..lol.. its the only thing missing from these stories- it makes logan/veronica seem like the dont have that much physical chemistry when that sooo isnt the case.
radiate689 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
great story
Xandra Leigh chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Wow! I read all of this story today and it's fantastic! The AU-ness of it was perfect and I really think you captured Meg, Duncan, Keith, and Lilly's personalities perfectly! Logan and Veronica's personalities were perfectly written as well. The story line was compelling and kept me interested the whole time. 9.8 out of 10 for sure! I adored this! 3 :D
Shanee chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
It's a beautiful story. It's well written and moving. Good job.
a chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
yayyyy he finally can feel his true feelings! im getting really into this and i cant wait to see what happens.
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »