Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
Tuuna chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Great idea, totally original :D I have to say that I appreciated that their relationship was pretty smooth. Sure there were some issues but nothing major and they just fit. I've read a lot of LoVe fanfiction lately and most of them are pretty heavy with Lily being Logan's ex, Veronica's ostracism, their tendensy to say/do hurtful things and so on and so on. So I really liked that in this one they were really good to each other. I also liked Veronica's characterization :D Overall great fic :D
sss chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Is English not your first language? I mean, your grammar doesn't even flow at all..It's structure, and dialogue is all wrong.

I can't read this due to the horrible grammar..
almightyswot chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
love love love it
Didine34790 chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
I really loved your story, it was very well written and i loved it, so thank you ;)
Ali-Cat chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
Awww. That was so sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us.
missshay16 chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
Oooh finally, i just had to review. you have made my day well atleast till i go for my gentics seminar, I hope (fingers crossed). thanks i loved it i was really surprised by the whole Lilly and Veronica being friends thing but they make better friends than enemies. It was so nice hw sentimental Logan was. thanks again
lateVMlover chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
You really surprised me with how this chapter went. I Hadn't expected a fast forward! It was a nice surprise! Really enjoyed knowing how things went. What a great story! Perfect really!

AC
epic sweetness712 chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Ohhh, such a beautiful ending. Very romantic and sweet, I totally got sappy and awed at it. Very brilliant story, hope you make another story, I always enjoy it. The promise ring was very sweet, I like how you made it a year later, it seemed to make the ending turn out just right. Keep up the fantastic writing.
Nichole chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Loved this! You tied up all the loose ends and closed the story in a off into the sunset type manner. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more!
ilovepez chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
This is amazing - I meant to go to bed early tonight, but I ended up sitting up to read this whole thing. It's one of the best Veronica Mars stories I have ever read. I love the characterisation and the way everyone is similar to the show, but has your own personal twist. Waiting with breathless anticipation for the next chapter.
duckquack chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
This story is amazing! I can't wait for the updates!
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
this was a great chapter i'm so glad logan and veronica are going to work things out. I am so excited to see what happens in the epilogue
where she went chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
I wasn't so sure about this story from the first chapter. I didn't like how Veronica's characterization was displayed.

I'm glad I stuck with it. It definitely grew on me.
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Wow def an interestin story! i love how you could imagine if V was an 09er! i really enjoyed readin! thanks!
Husky2014 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I loved it and I can't wait for more! I am soooo happy that things are going to work out for them!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »