Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
sammii chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
so totally worth the wait.

can't wait for your nxt update.

;)
almightyswot chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I was introduced to Veronicaq Mars by a friend a few weeks ago and I am now a complete LoVe shipper I love Logan and Veronica

I actually went and bought season 1 and 2 on itunes
radiate689 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
radiate689 chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
good chapter
radiate689 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
awwww
Nerdyesque chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
What did Lily expect when she tossed Logan to the side and treated him like dirt? Geesh, silly girl! Love LoVe.
missshay16 chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
i love, love veronica's la friends they make her see the light. the end reminds me of an actual episode. i dont remba. but thanks a lot Josie. so glad they re bac 2gether. feel a bit sorry for lilly tho
lateVMlover chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
Great chapter! I think that Veronica's hesitancy is very normal. I like how Logan reassured her but knew to give her some space. I really like her friends' way of pointing how how perfect he was. That was a cute scene. And them reminding her that it was like her to give up on something she wanted.

Now if this one is about done, you can finish that other one! :)
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
I really am enjoying this story so far! I'm so glad logan finally told lily it was over! Please update again soon!
Didine34790 chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Great chapter, it's a relief that Veronica's Okay, well minus the withdrawal. can't wait to see Logan finally admitting his feelings to Veronica
delphine05 chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
love this story !

thanks !
soccachix101 chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
love this chapter! cant wait till the next one! please be soon. like tomorrow! X-D
Nichole chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Uh-Oh not good. Hopefully Logan can stop the slide and bring her back in. I would hate for Veronica to be their problem now. Looking forward to the next update!
lateVMlover chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
I really like this chapter. It may be my favorite. I like how much thought you put into the stages of her recovery. I liked how well you portrayed her relationship with her dad. The hint of future developments with Lynn and Logan was great. Her behavior after such a tramatic event is very believable especially when combined with how she was hurt by Logan before the wreck. Of course, Logan rising to the occassion to make her feel better was really great! Good job!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
You go girl! Glad Logan realized and didn't need to first make a mistake in order to do so... Now you just gotta let V get better ;)
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »