Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
Didine34790 chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Great chapter, it's a relief that Veronica's Okay, well minus the withdrawal. can't wait to see Logan finally admitting his feelings to Veronica
delphine05 chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
love this story !

thanks !
soccachix101 chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
love this chapter! cant wait till the next one! please be soon. like tomorrow! X-D
Nichole chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Uh-Oh not good. Hopefully Logan can stop the slide and bring her back in. I would hate for Veronica to be their problem now. Looking forward to the next update!
lateVMlover chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
I really like this chapter. It may be my favorite. I like how much thought you put into the stages of her recovery. I liked how well you portrayed her relationship with her dad. The hint of future developments with Lynn and Logan was great. Her behavior after such a tramatic event is very believable especially when combined with how she was hurt by Logan before the wreck. Of course, Logan rising to the occassion to make her feel better was really great! Good job!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
You go girl! Glad Logan realized and didn't need to first make a mistake in order to do so... Now you just gotta let V get better ;)
Demonkitty2007 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Love this chapter. I am glad that you updated and can't wait for the next chapter. I love that Lily finally admitted what her true feelings are but I am happy that Logan is staying with Veronica. LoVe all the way. Please update soon and can't wait for the next chapter of the Christmas story too.
Didine34790 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Wow, great story ! I really like it!
epic sweetness712 chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Oh thank you, finally Logan's seen the light- choosing Veronica! love love this chapter- it was sweet and Logan coming apart at the seams at the thought of losing her, very heart wrenching. But thats always Logan- pulling at everyones heart strings. Beautiful chapter, update soon please!
lateVMlover chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Great chapter! The fact that Lily is so self-centered to keep approaching Logan at such a time tells us how truly unworthy she is! Can't believe you're going to make us wait to see what the results are! :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Woohoo! Take that, Lilly! Okay... I admit it. All I've wanted Logan to do is tell Lilly that he loves Veronica now, and now that he did, I do fell a little sorry for Lilly. Of course not enough for him to go back to her, lol. Now Veronica has to wake up soon so that Logan can tell her how he really feels.

Loved Logan's breakdown, too. Very emotional for all parties. Great chapter!
NIchole chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
I am glad Logan has realized that he loves Veronica but I am ready for her to wake up. I am thinking it's not going to be that easy for him. I wonder if you are going to have Lily still sleep with Aaron and go into the whole is Veronica really a Mars story. Looking forward to the next update!
missshay16 chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
finally Logan has said the 3 words every girl wants to hear but maybe not the three that lilly wants to hear, such a pity Vee is not awake to hear logan should say it to her and maybe she would wake up. thats so cliche and corny but it seems great for the situation
missshay16 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Lilly should be put in jail.i wonder how Vee got into an accident i hope she wasnt thinking of Logan and Lilly
E chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
I truly like your story and the whole thing is believable. That being said you can if you want make the jealouy unreasonable. Jealousy usually is unreasonable but doubly so as a teen as it is all hormones and emotion. So you can go over the top without going too over the top
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »