Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Ah, poor V, she's in for a heartbreak, I just know it. Though she probably doesn't love him yet and just likes him, so the inevitable won't be that bad... I hope. Plus it's obvious that Logan cares a LOT about her. He just needs to get over Lilly being a bitch and not the girl he loves. Which will hopefully happen when they get back together, and after that there'll be nothing standing in V&Logan's way (again, hopefully) ;)

Anyways, love the story, can't wait to read more!
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Man, this chapter really broke my heart. I feel incredibly bad for Veronica who is finally being honest about her feelings toward Logan and I feel bad for Logan for thinking he needs an abusive relationship to feel love.

Ugh! I need more soon! : )
missshay16 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
turn out Lilly didnt even have to lift a finger to break them up. Logan is doing fine all by himself. urgh i am so angry with logan right now
Natskl chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Loved kick-ass Veronica ;-) When is Logan going to realise that Lilly is no good for him and that he loves Veronica? Looking forward to next chapter!
Natskl chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Another good chapter...can't wait to see what Lilly's going to try and do. Hope that Logan doesn't go back to her though!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I just love this story. I guess because it is so different yet normal.
missshay16 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Lilly had better get ready for some serious punishment of her own. please dont let lilly get her way. let LoVe be happy and safe and free. pleassee
Ella chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
YAY! another chapter that was once again fantastic, it was very nice to see the bitchy Lilly get a little comeuppance and not have everything go her way :)

Thanks for continuing this story I really like it.

Ella
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Fun! :)
jaybeans chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Cant wait for the next update! i love all your stories i hope you update those soon too!
Natskl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for next chapter!
iamvmcrazy chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Another wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope that Lilly doesn't come in between Logan and Veronica, because you can see that Logan is so happy with Veronica. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
iamvmcrazy chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I am so happy to see a new story from you. I have been re-reading all of your old stories and I am excited with this new one. I like where the story is going and all the characters. I hope Lilly does not get in the way. I like how Logan is in this story and also Veronica.
missshay16 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Lilly truly has no shame. i cant believe she stripped and walk into his room with the intention of doing that. at least she learned that she was not woman enough for Logan. she should give it a rest and get to know her
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Oh, man... Logan better not be going back to Lilly ; ) I loved that whole scene, though. I can just imagine Lilly doing something like that.

Great chapter! Update soon, please : )
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »