Reviews for Veronica Moves to Neptune
Nichole chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I just found this and love it so far! A little worried that Lily is going to do something while Logan is knocked out by the medicine. So many ways this could go but hope you don't go to Veronica being raped by the 09ers. Really looking forward to your next update!
mari1517 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I love how the story is going and i hope that you keep logan and veronica together.
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Wow! This is your best chapter so far! I love it! I'm so used to ready stories that continue from 3rd season where Logan sees only Veronica. It's interesting to think of how he may have been if Lily was around and Duncan was not in Veronica's picture.
bellibella chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
i like your story. it's just... 's nice.
sydlexi2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Very interesting direction. I think V is in for a major heartbreak. Logan needs to either step up or let her go. Both characters are very interesting. I am eager to read the next chapter.
p2880 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Intriguing developments. Amazing that V is so mature, and amazing that L realizes what a gem V is and how Lily is not. I really like that L and V are so honest and open with each other. But heartbreak is looming.

Great chapter!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Ah, poor V, she's in for a heartbreak, I just know it. Though she probably doesn't love him yet and just likes him, so the inevitable won't be that bad... I hope. Plus it's obvious that Logan cares a LOT about her. He just needs to get over Lilly being a bitch and not the girl he loves. Which will hopefully happen when they get back together, and after that there'll be nothing standing in V&Logan's way (again, hopefully) ;)

Anyways, love the story, can't wait to read more!
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Man, this chapter really broke my heart. I feel incredibly bad for Veronica who is finally being honest about her feelings toward Logan and I feel bad for Logan for thinking he needs an abusive relationship to feel love.

Ugh! I need more soon! : )
missshay16 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
turn out Lilly didnt even have to lift a finger to break them up. Logan is doing fine all by himself. urgh i am so angry with logan right now
Natskl chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Loved kick-ass Veronica ;-) When is Logan going to realise that Lilly is no good for him and that he loves Veronica? Looking forward to next chapter!
Natskl chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Another good chapter...can't wait to see what Lilly's going to try and do. Hope that Logan doesn't go back to her though!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I just love this story. I guess because it is so different yet normal.
missshay16 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Lilly had better get ready for some serious punishment of her own. please dont let lilly get her way. let LoVe be happy and safe and free. pleassee
Ella chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
YAY! another chapter that was once again fantastic, it was very nice to see the bitchy Lilly get a little comeuppance and not have everything go her way :)

Thanks for continuing this story I really like it.

Ella