Reviews for Pandora's box
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
CHET had an odd reaction. Will you explain what he meant by his thoughts about Johnny's courage in a future story? In a way it is very un-Chet like at the same time, I have seen where he is truly concerned about him. Even Johnny is puzzled by it.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
GREAT STORY! Great from chapter one to fifteen. Loved it all.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
If anyone can reach Johnny is is his Aunt Barbara. She is good; she sensed all the negative energy around him and that things were tied up in knots inside him. If anyone can get him to open those gorgeous brown eyes Aunt Barbara can do it. Well, between her and Roy. He does not know Aunt Barbara, yet. But he will.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Roy and Dixie have no idea what they have done with those harmless words. They were harmless when spoken but they have no idea what they did to Johnny. They just brought on more nightmares/memories. He just can't seem to get away from folks telling him to behave or because he didn't he got punished like Bobby. Bobby did not follow rules either and was punished for it by Mommy. Just when he figures out it was not his fault, someone tells him more or less it was. Now Roy and Dixie are telling him to behave. This is a great story, it is about time Johnny got another owie. ;)
ny05016sc chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
I just came upon your story and I was touched by it deeply. I must say the ending was beautiful, being 1/4 Native American it was very special and touching and meaningful for me to read.
Var Devonshire chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Bringing in the Medicine Wheel to tie it all together was a stroke of genius. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It's now 1 am and I have a ton of stuff to do before I can even think about going to bed, that's how engrossing your story and writing was. Thank you. Var
Var Devonshire chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Ok, not meaning to constantly comment but you so nailed Hank! Var
Var Devonshire chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
So my computer just realized there were more chapters so I could continue reading. Dixie and Johnny together may not be cannon but I thought you did a good job of making it plausible. Var
potterfan2006 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Very powerful ending for a very powerful story...Wonderful!
ploring chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Although at times things (Gage's age for one) were a bit far fetched, for once I didn't care! An all around good read. I loved the hawk you put in there, was beautiful. I love the idea of "someone to watch over us"! Thanks.
GageDeSotoFan chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Thank you for finishing this story. It is so well written. A beautiful and heartfelt story with a beautiful ending. I look forward to ready your future stories.
Master Tigeress chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
i love this ending. it gave me goose bumps. for being Native American mixed; reading this makes me proud of who i am. plus i thank you for writing this.
Piscean6724 chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Wow! Beautiful! I loved it!
susan chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
a very moving a riviting story.
hopefully this story will help peoplewho have been abused to go and seek help if needed.
thanks for sharing