Reviews for Pandora's box
Elleshanndria chapter 10 . 9/4
Been there done that with starting over. We had a point system, for every infraction a point was put on paper, sometimes more than one point. Each point was a number of whacks with an "unbreakable" polyurethane paddle. At first each point was 3 whacks eventually it was 8, payday was Sunday... all whacks at one time, and then we sat on hardwood floor so it would hurt more. One Sunday I had over 160 whacks coming to me, I stopped counting and just let him finish, that paddle broke,just not soon enough. I never dressed for gym the bruises were from waist to knees. infractions? Doing dishes too slow, not being home from school fast enough, not getting room clean enough, and not keeping siblings in line. To survive is the best revenge, to thrive is amazing. Good story line
Elleshanndria chapter 9 . 9/4
I am enjoying your story and will finish reading it today. You have talent. :D
Mary Lou chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
I forgot to add in my last review that I had hoped that Brice would have been included in the Medicine Wheel. It might have helped him, not only to heal, but to feel a bond with others.
Mary Lou chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
What a beautiful ending to this story. I love what you did with the Medicine Wheel. Despite numerous grammatical errors, I enjoyed your story very much. It has a great flow to it, and you have the ability to paint with words. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Mary Lou chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Yay! Brice is back in the picture. Love his character. The background that you gave him helps explain why he acts the way that he does.
Mary Lou chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
It would be awesome if Barbara and Rosa get to adopt Billy and Susie. I thought that it was so sweet that Johnny thought that he might be getting two new cousins.
Mary Lou chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
You did a fine job of writing Roy. It had to be hard for Roy to speak so freely to Johnny. He doesn't appear to be the type to gush or express himself so emotionally.
Mary Lou chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
I cringed every time that Johnny's back and what Dr. Brackett needed to do, was mentioned.
Mary Lou chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
I love Brice. Wished that he'd had more appearances on the show. Here's hoping that he and Johnny can become friends. I always thought that they would be compatible enough to be friends.
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Well, that went well. I am hoping that Johnny stops smoking.
Mary Lou chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It took a lot of courage for Johnny to tell Dixie everything. I love the part where Jenny and Erin discuss the proper way to draw princesses.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Hey, Johnny. Dixie already knows.
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Johnny has survived finding out that Dr. Brackett knows everything. He is slowly finding out that true friends will not turn away from you because of something that happened in your past.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Phew! Dr. Brackett, and now Dr. Early know the truth about Johnny's past. Despite knowing Johnny's true age, they are not going to cause a problem for him. Hopefully, Johnny does not hyperventilate upon learning that they know everything about him. However, he does now have more friends on his side, which should help him heal emotionally.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I am enjoying this story so far. I like that you have continued this story to show what happens with Johnny after his trip to Montana. Your writing has a nice flow to it. I must admit to being surprised at first by the reaction of the motel clerk. At first, I thought that she was referring to Erin and Johnny being Native American.