Reviews for Fame
Crazycally chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
All these storys are as bitter as they are beautiful, its very insite full it makes me glade my parents are avrige so I can still be my self
Inkfire chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
This was really great work. Your writing is really intense and the contrast between them was really striking... Loved it!
Inkfire chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
This is really an enthralling story... It had me caught. The brackets are well used and they express a very heart-breaking sort of contradiction... My favourite part was the second half, starting with the "but they don't" thing and then it seems to get more and more intense. Oh and those two lines were just too beautiful not to quote: "And you're a blistering, burning, bumbling mess of scattered papers that were once so neat and shattered smiles grace your lips and one day, you snap, because you won't stand for being (Lorcan) Scamander anymore." and "You die early, much too early, the taste of rain on your lips and her absolutely horrified expression imprinting forever in what's left of your memory." Great work!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was really good. I like the way you described them, and the ending was just... right. Very well done and worded. The title was very striking... Great job :)
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Squee! really good. I've recently discovered Lily/Teddy and I know a few people who would say 'amount time' lol.

I really liked it, how Lily was the black sheep for being Slytherin and running away from fame.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I Like your story its unlike any others i have read