Reviews for Knight In Shining Armour
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 11 . 2/28
Arthur's line about stuffing Merlin actually made me laugh out loud- beautifully executed. I honestly love this story and I'll be sad when I finally finish reading it.
Cartlin chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Um, pashmina is SUPER expensive. More than a silk scarf.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
Lovely story! I can't believe that there isn't more! You nailed the characters and I could perfectly visualise all of them in this story.
WhistlingWolf chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
So very cute

Loved it, especially their interactions., very loveable!
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Awesome story! I enjoyed that. Off to the sequel after work then. :D
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I love this story! Read it again.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Aw, that ending was cute! This was a really interesting story! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
To
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
I love your story!
But you may want to change the rating even with the warnings above the chapters :)
ob1292 chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Great story. Good Job
Wan chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Awww, this was such a lovely fic! The Knight in Shining Armour theme was perfect for Arthur being all heroic, and Uther and Hunith's characters were drawn out really nicely. I laughed at the thought of all those fancy dress costumes, and you used the knife there really effectively for Merlin's injury. I loved this most of all for the progression of their relationship, and the domestic bits at the end. Poor Merlin with horrible Cain; he and Arthur have their own issues, I think, but for now they seem to be a fit. Kudos!
ggff-1000 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
OMG!this is one of the BEST fics ive EVER read 3
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
After reading this story, I really want my own knight in shining armour. ;)
Brisingr364 chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
This was great! I love how protective Arthur got over Merlin plus the other couples you brought in. And you kept the surprises coming, I didn't expect Cain to have a knife or stab Arthur with it, well done!
passionofmerthur chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Aww this was so sweet. One of my favourites for sure :)