Reviews for Knight In Shining Armour
To
I love your story!
But you may want to change the rating even with the warnings above the chapters :)
ob1292 chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Great story. Good Job
Wan chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Awww, this was such a lovely fic! The Knight in Shining Armour theme was perfect for Arthur being all heroic, and Uther and Hunith's characters were drawn out really nicely. I laughed at the thought of all those fancy dress costumes, and you used the knife there really effectively for Merlin's injury. I loved this most of all for the progression of their relationship, and the domestic bits at the end. Poor Merlin with horrible Cain; he and Arthur have their own issues, I think, but for now they seem to be a fit. Kudos!
ggff-1000 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
OMG!this is one of the BEST fics ive EVER read 3
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
After reading this story, I really want my own knight in shining armour. ;)
Brisingr364 chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
This was great! I love how protective Arthur got over Merlin plus the other couples you brought in. And you kept the surprises coming, I didn't expect Cain to have a knife or stab Arthur with it, well done!
passionofmerthur chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Aww this was so sweet. One of my favourites for sure :)
AnyaMaia chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Brilliant! Really liked these modern day versions of Arthur and Merlin :) Nice plot although I kind of wish Cain had been punished a little more than he was - he certainly deserved it for beating on poor Merlin!

AnyaMaia x
Hannah chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
I don't usually really like Merthur that much beyond friendship/brother… ship, but I like this fic. Not sure why, but congrats.
account killer account killer chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
I swear merlin was just freakin adorable here
midknightmist chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
nice story. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Moar. :D

Awesomeness my friend :D
jka1 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I really loved this story. Cain was an absolute bastard! So glad this story had a happy ending -
mlynch13 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012