Reviews for The First Day of the Rest of My Life
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like it! Poor Amu! Her charas turned back into eggs and she temporarily lost everything! AMUTO FOREVERR! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
So bad azz loved the part were tadagay die
Review chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Would it kill you to capitalize?
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Okay I don't believe you, there is just no way no matter how much Amu hurt Tadase that he would have done that. I mean knowing Tadase he would have gotten over it saying that he hoped for her happiness. But that's just my personal apinion that is probably true.
Anonimous cause imlazy 2log in chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
OMg you updated it! I loved the story!
RomanticaKH1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
awwwwwww! bo ya! he's dead, he's dead! woo woo, wooo woo! Amuto 4-eve'a BETCH! :3
alchemistlover14 chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
At least Tadagay dies in the end. Whoo hoo! Can't wait to read some more of your stories in the near future. :)
sclouds chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
awwwe this is cute

it was really good

AMUTO all the way!:D
Lolita-chi chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
it's good but you rushed the end a bit.
Minnie x Boo x shunn chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Awww poorr Amu & finally dat bastard is dead . well yu did a good job & loved the way wrote it
Sukiya62 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
o.m.g. poor amu! what the hell tadagay? grrrrrrrrrrrr...can i please kill him?
RomanticaKH1 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
that tadagay sun of a betch! i should get Kelly up in here, so she can say her famous line. "i'm gunna betch slap you shet bag." then beat the fuck out of tadagay with her shoes. I would enjoy that.
alchemistlover14 chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
YAY! Ikuto is finally at Amu's side. Ikuto, please kill Tadagay! It would be a dream come true. Lol! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
Jhiz chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
kinky... but where do folks get ready made S&M rooms as school kids?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
wow tadase is so blehh ! &his relationship w/ his chara is creepy.