Reviews for Forever and Ever
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautifully written. Their relationship was what we all wish we had. Excellent!

BITTENEV chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww that was so sweet and just such a fun story. I'm glad it placed in the contest. Congrats!

kdpc chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I loved reading this oneshot for the cherry exchanged. I felt their insecurities and doubts while thinking the other didn't feel the same way as they did and then their sheer joy when they finally were honest with each other.

Loved it!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This made me cry, laugh, giggle, smile and awww. Anyone who can draw those reactions out of me in a single chapter/one shot deserves a big well done, good job, and anything else I can think of. Thank you for writing this, I absolutely loved it. It was so romantically cute.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love that you can write something so completely hot and dirty like "The Greatest Gift of All" and something so sweet and innocent like "Forever and Ever." I truly love everything you write. You are so awesomely talented!
my1edward chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very sweet, lovely story. I love how you portray the friendship between Edward and Bella over the years, and how it is strained as they get older and get into the awkward situation of being "best friends" who secretly want each other. (Something very similar to the situation with Edward not talking any further to Bella after months earlier asking her to be his date happened to me in early high school, so I was reading this kind of between my fingers. Bella's night ended a lot better than mine did!) I loved the way you depicted their first time, learning about each other, it was just so heartfelt and sweet and real, I think, for that age. This is a classic first-time story, and I really, really liked it.
CaroBeaH chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I am loving your one shots that I have just discovered while reading Our Lives Unbound. All of your writing is so beautiful and I am really enjoying all of it!
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was so incredibley sweet, I loved it!
squibstitcher chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was so sweet. And very tastefully done. Thanks for the o/s!
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 12/18/2010

What a beautiful story! This was a perfect one-shot. I love how little Edward makes a big mistake and realizes it right away and crawls back in to apologize. And I love how hot tuxedo clad Edward picks her up for a date in her pj's and everything flows from there. Kind of a flip to the stereotypical prom night- they got the sex out of the way first! Hard to believe E was still a virgin because he's E!

Thanks for writing this sweet innocent story!

jennayg123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Such a sweet story! Absolutely loved it!
scribbledwords chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
that was cute and sweet :)
Kacie 369 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aaaawwwww! That was soo sweet. I absolutely loved it!
twirob chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
beautiful story
laura lou who chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Damn it, that was waayyy too sweet.

I could feel Edwards disappointment in my chest when he came to pick her up.

I remember my first time being awkward and quick like that, we were both virgins. So, that was sweet.

Since I'm on break from classes right now, I've done nothing but read twilight fanfiction and I'm coming to find your Edwards are so sweet and considerate. Its very nice.
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »