Reviews for Forever and Ever
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yeah...I don't think I could love this story more than I already do. I love it more than cheez-its, and I'm a total addict. This one shot has made me feel so happy. Just, INCREDIBLE.

It goes without saying that I am adding this story to my favorites. I wish I had a "favorite favorites" folder, because that's where this story really belongs.
BeyondBipolar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So sweet and very real. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nofrure chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story... loved it.
janosch73 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
thanks a lot for this nice quick read. I'm a sucker for these from best friends to lovers stories and I am glad this was recommended to me.
ningep chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! Definitely good! You really have a way of turning ordinary plots to extraordinary story! I had fun reading it and look forward to reading more of your genius!
DarkSkyLilly91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh My god! This is so sweet! I Love It!
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ugh so great! D
spanishtwihard chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I just read this for like the 50 billionth and 3rd time and it's still one of my all time favorite fics. So unbelievably sweet! *sigh* Thank you! :)
JenRoxanne chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aww way past 3am here & I could not go to sleep until I finished this. So, so beautiful. So sweet and endearing. Definitely one of my top favorites. Excellent writing. Touching... just the best... thank you so much for writing and sharing.
jel19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this little story so much. Made my heart soar and bubble over in happiness and contentment.
Team66fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Loved it!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hello, I loved it! So beautiful and romantic! I liked it when they were getting intimate, how shy he was. It was endearing! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
that was beautiful the only thing i can say about the whole ordeal that it was a great begging to a verry long story wish you would make it one me know if u change your mind thanks
RobLuvParis chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sweet and beautiful ! )
EdwardsLamb17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was just...beautiful. So so sweet! I wish I had a best friend like that. Thank you :)
369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »