Reviews for Forever and Ever
Ophelia85 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I wish there were more stories like this one out there!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was so sweet. Their first time was actually real world instead of fanfiction-y. Great job! I was able to feel some of those emotions.
simbaraja chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I love it thank you!
VickyStarfish chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i really liked this, but kind of wanted to a good look at tanya's face when she saw bella and edward together...

no matter, i still loved it!

vicky x
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was a nice story!
Talah-formerly thinkalotabouth chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
hearts always knows best of both worlds, best friends and lovers-Great HEA
Runway908 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awww so cute and...stuff. haha I loved it
romycullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was so sweet... I wish I could have a beautiful love story like this, just happening to me, it's almost every girl's dream
Frances357 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love this!
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yeah...I don't think I could love this story more than I already do. I love it more than cheez-its, and I'm a total addict. This one shot has made me feel so happy. Just, INCREDIBLE.

It goes without saying that I am adding this story to my favorites. I wish I had a "favorite favorites" folder, because that's where this story really belongs.
BeyondBipolar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So sweet and very real. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nofrure chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story... loved it.
janosch73 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
thanks a lot for this nice quick read. I'm a sucker for these from best friends to lovers stories and I am glad this was recommended to me.
ningep chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! Definitely good! You really have a way of turning ordinary plots to extraordinary story! I had fun reading it and look forward to reading more of your genius!
DarkSkyLilly91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh My god! This is so sweet! I Love It!
378 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »