Reviews for Forever and Ever
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was a nice story!
thinkalotabouthim chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
hearts always knows best of both worlds, best friends and lovers-Great HEA
Runway908 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awww so cute and...stuff. haha I loved it
romycullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was so sweet... I wish I could have a beautiful love story like this, just happening to me, it's almost every girl's dream
Frances357 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love this!
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yeah...I don't think I could love this story more than I already do. I love it more than cheez-its, and I'm a total addict. This one shot has made me feel so happy. Just, INCREDIBLE.

It goes without saying that I am adding this story to my favorites. I wish I had a "favorite favorites" folder, because that's where this story really belongs.
BeyondBipolar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So sweet and very real. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nofrure chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story... loved it.
janosch73 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
thanks a lot for this nice quick read. I'm a sucker for these from best friends to lovers stories and I am glad this was recommended to me.
ningep chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! Definitely good! You really have a way of turning ordinary plots to extraordinary story! I had fun reading it and look forward to reading more of your genius!
DarkSkyLilly91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh My god! This is so sweet! I Love It!
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ugh so great! D
spanishtwihard chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I just read this for like the 50 billionth and 3rd time and it's still one of my all time favorite fics. So unbelievably sweet! *sigh* Thank you! :)
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aww way past 3am here & I could not go to sleep until I finished this. So, so beautiful. So sweet and endearing. Definitely one of my top favorites. Excellent writing. Touching... just the best... thank you so much for writing and sharing.
jel19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this little story so much. Made my heart soar and bubble over in happiness and contentment.
374 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »