Reviews for Forever and Ever
VickyStarfish chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i really liked this, but kind of wanted to a good look at tanya's face when she saw bella and edward together...

no matter, i still loved it!

vicky x
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was a nice story!
thinkalotabouthim chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
hearts always knows best of both worlds, best friends and lovers-Great HEA
Runway908 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awww so cute and...stuff. haha I loved it
romycullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was so sweet... I wish I could have a beautiful love story like this, just happening to me, it's almost every girl's dream
Frances357 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love this!
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yeah...I don't think I could love this story more than I already do. I love it more than cheez-its, and I'm a total addict. This one shot has made me feel so happy. Just, INCREDIBLE.

It goes without saying that I am adding this story to my favorites. I wish I had a "favorite favorites" folder, because that's where this story really belongs.
BeyondBipolar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So sweet and very real. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nofrure chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story... loved it.
janosch73 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
thanks a lot for this nice quick read. I'm a sucker for these from best friends to lovers stories and I am glad this was recommended to me.
ningep chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! Definitely good! You really have a way of turning ordinary plots to extraordinary story! I had fun reading it and look forward to reading more of your genius!
DarkSkyLilly91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh My god! This is so sweet! I Love It!
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ugh so great! D
spanishtwihard chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I just read this for like the 50 billionth and 3rd time and it's still one of my all time favorite fics. So unbelievably sweet! *sigh* Thank you! :)
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aww way past 3am here & I could not go to sleep until I finished this. So, so beautiful. So sweet and endearing. Definitely one of my top favorites. Excellent writing. Touching... just the best... thank you so much for writing and sharing.
375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »