Reviews for Two Benders and a Baby
Lovely story
More please
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Wow this is good! My perfect a Sunday night reading materisl
dumamoja chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
This is...like the definition of too cute.
Leelansinsanity chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Ohh this story makes me so positively happy. It's everything fluff needs to be. _ always a pleasure reading.
misuky7 chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
This was so cute, and Yangchen was adorable. I loved the name you picked for her. It's funny that it was Hakoda that decided to marry Katara and Zuko, even if they were all but. :3
ForeverTheValentine chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
This was the cutest thing ever! I love baby Yangchen! Care to write a longer fic in thus vein? Please? I know it's highly unlikely, but you can't blame me for trying...
iheartpickles chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
oh gahd so fluffy and cute. and no, THERE WAS NO LEMON NOOOOOOOOO LEMON IS OTHER STUFF
Mishi Gohiku chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
That's a cute story too bad it won't be finished:( but still cute. FireWater Air lol
StrawberryCrush chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
I just finished reading this and I'm already missing the characters. I could read about Yangchen and her cute little antics and trouble she makes for Zuko and Katara. As well as Katara's quest to get her to say "mama" and the fall out from Zuko's father finding out what he's done. Does this count as a request for a sequel, even though this was written over a few years ago? I hope so. If you have decided that you are completely done with this plot, this was a hilariously enjoyable piece.
dramioneotp chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
this was such a great fic!
BendingDreams chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
That was hilarious!
HighValour chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
So... Next Firelord will be an Airbender... I like that, its like poetic justice.

Thanks for writing this
Riryuuen27 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
omg, such a good fanfic. please please please dont abandon this fic.
nguyen-k chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Oh I loved that ending for chapter three..
If it wasn't 2:30 in the morning I would've literally laughed out loud.

And I'd love it if you keep going with this.
You're an awesome writer; plus, this whole idea is so different that I think every Zutara fan should just take some time off to read it.