Reviews for Two Benders and a Baby
misuky7 chapter 3 . 6/1
This was so cute, and Yangchen was adorable. I loved the name you picked for her. It's funny that it was Hakoda that decided to marry Katara and Zuko, even if they were all but. :3
ForeverTheValentine chapter 3 . 3/26
This was the cutest thing ever! I love baby Yangchen! Care to write a longer fic in thus vein? Please? I know it's highly unlikely, but you can't blame me for trying...
iheartpickles chapter 3 . 3/9
oh gahd so fluffy and cute. and no, THERE WAS NO LEMON NOOOOOOOOO LEMON IS OTHER STUFF
Mishi Gohiku chapter 3 . 2/29
That's a cute story too bad it won't be finished:( but still cute. FireWater Air lol
StrawberryCrush chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
I just finished reading this and I'm already missing the characters. I could read about Yangchen and her cute little antics and trouble she makes for Zuko and Katara. As well as Katara's quest to get her to say "mama" and the fall out from Zuko's father finding out what he's done. Does this count as a request for a sequel, even though this was written over a few years ago? I hope so. If you have decided that you are completely done with this plot, this was a hilariously enjoyable piece.
dramioneotp chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
this was such a great fic!
BendingDreams chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
That was hilarious!
HighValour chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
So... Next Firelord will be an Airbender... I like that, its like poetic justice.

Thanks for writing this
Riryuuen27 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
omg, such a good fanfic. please please please dont abandon this fic.
nguyen-k chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Oh I loved that ending for chapter three..
If it wasn't 2:30 in the morning I would've literally laughed out loud.

And I'd love it if you keep going with this.
You're an awesome writer; plus, this whole idea is so different that I think every Zutara fan should just take some time off to read it.
Mookspink17 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
omg i loved this great job
Wheels4TheOneTrueGod chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I loved it! When will you post more?
Wheels4TheOneTrueGod chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great, but did you have to go into great detail?
em chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
this was awesome. between sokka's adventures with catus juice and trying to get "booby water", uncle's "encouragement" of zuko's interests and toph's mouth - this was hilarious. :)
i definitely have to agree. "Sugar Queen? Delicate?" haha - no. girly yes, delicate? not so much :)
Maryem chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Oh my goodness. I love this story. Thank you so much for posting it! You are a really talented writer!