Reviews for Torn Between War and Destiny
Sylmarien chapter 23 . 11/15/2008
Good story
ViscountessKiera chapter 23 . 10/18/2006
That was awesome! *panting* I read the whole thing in one sitting all 23 chapters! You are by far absolutly amazing! I loved this story and it is now being faved!
Nikerdoodle chapter 23 . 5/30/2006
Awesome story!
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
GREAT STORY!
Vanilla Fox chapter 23 . 11/13/2003
I just finished reading your story... Thank you very much for writing such a nice story. The different plot is very nice, and it's... original. Thanks so much! _
azn-saphirestar chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
Fuu seems SO evil :'( lol :)I LOVE Fuu! lol :-P

azn**
Kadevi chapter 23 . 6/18/2003
Waii...!

I wasn't liking it at first, because it was sometimes confusing and such and such, but neart he end it got better and better and I read practically this entire fanfic this morning and all I can think right now is WOW.

Great job!

K-chan
blazingIcEph0eniX chapter 23 . 3/2/2003
this fic was really really god! It would of been better if there was more Umi/Clef instead of the other person wuteva his name is! PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE FICS! AND UPDATE SOON! _
Jamie chapter 23 . 9/14/2002
Wow! I mean, wow. I mean, REALLY wow. That was just AMAZING! The different viewpoints that you showed, the feelings, the conflicts, the characters that you created, the plotlines that you twisted, just choosing to put them in WWII... all of it was INCREDIBLE! I am SOOOO impressed with what you have created. Have you done anything else? Wow. What a talent you have! Keep up the amazing work!

One editorial comment, though. In case you ever edit the chapters, you need to change one word. Whenever you refer to people losing other people (i.e. "Satoru looked down at the other two, loosing them was awful, but it only made getting them back even sweeter."), you have the wrong word. You write "loosing", with two O's, and it should be "losing", with one O. "Loose" with two O's is like "These pants are too loose; they do not fit." "Lose" with one O refers to actual loss. (Ok, technically, you can use "loose" to mean "lose", but only when one person (i.e. Umi) lets the other person (i.e. Yukito) go, of their own will. Since you kept using it to refer to them dying and being gone, etc., I assume that that is not what you meant.)

Not to be picky, it was just one thing! Honest! I LOVED the whole story! I should have gone to bed HOURS ago, but I couldn't stop myself... my eyelids are sore and heavy, but I just HAD to finish this AWESOME story! :D

Keep up the good work!
Kishi chapter 23 . 8/13/2002
Not bad. Enough to inspire even little 'ol me to try a hand at an MKR fic... but I digress. In any case: lots of angst, drama, a soapy love triangle, and barely described battle scenes. Not bad. It could have used a little work; Ferio and Lantis just didn't click in my head, according to my limited understanding. Umi can be a pain, but she's not quite the near-omnipotent character you make her (I know she's your fave, but really - don't put all your effort on a single character!) But, aside from those qualms, it's a decent fic, and I think I'll try to catch the sequel...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2002
*claps* Well done, Ms. Umi, well done.
Emerald Princess chapter 23 . 8/3/2002
This stroy is awesome! I loved it so much. you had great surpises and I was nearly cheering when the girls returned to Cephiro and their family's appered! You did an awesome job! Can't wait to read more of your stories! I'm just sad that Yukito had to die. keep up the great work!
aoimidori chapter 23 . 5/31/2002
i've had parts 1-6 of this fic in my hard drive for a very long time now...i didn't catch the fic originally at FFN so i didn't know you were updating it already...newei, can't believe it's already finished! well, it's really wery well written and i do hope you make the sequel...
bubblemilktea chapter 23 . 5/30/2002
Wonderful wonderful I say!

So kawaii and just down right good.

Thanks for going all the way.

sailoryesl
Coley2 chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
I like the idea of the story so far and I like everything that's going on. I wish you would say who's talking and doing what more, it's getting a little confusing . ; Fuu was out of character at first but she seems to have come around, but I still seel that Hikaru is WAY OOC...she's not cheery and nice or anything and seems kinda more like Umi should be, but that's just my thinking. Great story though!