Reviews for Double Whammy
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Posted July 21 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre KOTOR: If one crack on the head doesn't do it...

Except for the Dark Lord's obsession with a pink lightsaber, I thoroughly enjoyed the work. I had almost thought of the scene from Airplane where the stewardess is smacking everyone in the head with the guitar as she walks forward.

Pick of the Week
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hilarious, especially Bastila's avoidance of direct questions.
Dan1234567890 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Haha xD
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Dancing Jawas... that image is now engrained in my imagination. Mind if I do fanart of it?
lui chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
haha, i just love your stuff
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I have to read what happens next. I know that you made this a one shot story. But could I convince you to continue writing? Please?
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I'll never look at pink the same way again.
Nachtrae chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
bwahaha :D This was very amusing! :D Thanks for the laugh! I loved this little different side of Bastila and Revan while in a way they're still very much as described in the game. Princess Bastilla with a habit of displacing her weapon and avoiding direct answers and the insane Revan with a shattered mind. Though it seems that the shattered part used to be nothing but plain insanity before Bastila came along. Shame on you Bas! You should pose with a pink lightsaber as punishment. xD