Reviews for The Hardest Part
deenikn8 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I've read this a few times and can never see clear enough to type a review. So sad that they finally got together before the one was taken.

Thanks for writing even though you made me cry.
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
wow... what can i say... it's really sad and deep in thought!

And the fact you delibaratly didn't reveal any name, it's even more moving... because I can easily imagine that i'd feel that about someone i've lost!

Purely and simply beautiful!

Thanks for writting those words!
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
dude... I cried... that was the best one I have read yet, and I like to think that Gill died and it's Cal who can't get on without .. I just think it fits better... but seriously, that was just beautiful and awesome, just amazing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Torn really torn. Don't know how is dying. My gut instinct says cal is thinking about gillian etc their last kiss their fret kiss etc. Touching and sad.
Tomellie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ok, I have read this 3 times now (hence the delay in reviewing). It's so unbelievably sad but yet I keep re reading it. It's beautifully written and feels so very real. I still don't know who has lost who and my mind changes each time (sometimes even half way through the story). The beauty of this story is that you capture both Cal and Gillian (whichever one it is) so well and that's what makes it difficult to choose. They would both feel the same level of desperation and loss because they love each other so much. Beautiful.
CaraMia-1984 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This might be my first time reviewing one of your stories but you're one of my favorite writers in this fandom; I'm just terrible at reviewing.

This story pretty much broke my heart... I know that it was written for Cal and Gillian but the words you wrote could really be applied to losing anyone. It was heartbreaking in a beautiful way, if that makes sense.

This killed me - "The hardest part about losing someone you love is learning how to live without them, and I don't think I ever will."

You really could not have said it any better. Thanks for putting into words what I feel everyday about someone that I lost. Isn't it amazing how words can impact a person that you don't even know?

I'm going to make a concerted effort to review more often because your writing is inspiring and I love everything you post. And I think I follow you on Twitter but I've never said hi, so this is me sort of saying hi, too! (caramia84 on Twitter).
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i didnt read it. i just wanted to let u know that i want to, but then again i dont. so i've decided that i will only read it when is complete. till then, i'll focus on ur other updates if there r any.
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very beautiful! I thought it was Gillian dying, but I am glad you left it up to the reader! Brilliant, as always! :D
pjstillnoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Funny, i figured this was Cal thinking about Gillian too!

I've tried writing a review three times now on this piece and everything sounds so lame in my head. it was amazing, emotional, thought provoking... words aren't doing me justice at the moment. will you accept a 'great work' and just know that it meant SO much more than those two simple words?
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow. Very sad. I like that you kept it ambiguous. I read it through twice, switching the characters around. It really allows the reader to interact with the story in a deeper way. Great job!
rdjdsmp chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
SO sad, and yet so beautiful...
jojo140 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great writing. Very emotional.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh Jesus. I should really listen to the warnings and not read this character death stuff when I'm not in the right place. Although, when can you possibly be in the right place to read character death? I mean really... I'm glad you left it ambiguous. It actually made it easier to read since I wasn't sure who to identify with.
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I had to keep telling myself that this was a fanfiction and not a story about my life. Who would write about my life, anyway? *sighs* This is beautiful. Deeply sad. Deeply movinh. I did feel it. Thank you. Not only for the amazing fanfiction but for the non-fiction behind it... Thanks for making me cry. :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
" if you don't limit the definition to including when we were both alive, the time we spend together will last an eternity." Sad but also sweet. Thanks for posting it!