Reviews for Family Reunion
DemigodDaughterOfTheTARDIS chapter 11 . 4/18
YES! JUST YES! BAD-A** TOSH IS FRAKKING AMAZEBALLS!
Lulalulale chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I loved this chapter so good! I think the Doctor and john should make an appearance.
CrazyAuthorChick chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Okay usually it's annoying to sign in just to review but i looked for that reviewer that kept flaming yu and I don't blame you for author reviews only. U should report them for abuse. If some one is constantly followin ur stories just to insult them it can't be alright.

I like this story and even just favorited it. Ignore the hater and keep writing :)
Orion Lyonesse chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
I liked the story. Thank you.

Keep writing!
DCMotta chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
First, to answer your question and I only have to guess once xP: Is it a certain very sexy Scotsman who traveled around in a blue police box, with a magic screwdriver? ;D Second: I ADORE this chapter! _ D I have to admit that I think this is something Jack would do after he drank a little because he is normally "Mr. Responsibility"
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Lovely epilogue, great story! Looking forward to the one-shots! xx
PCJanto chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
What a wonderful and Happy ending for all,Imogene talk with her neice and nephew was so adorable,this was and amazing story,that i really enjoyed reading
BrookeSCW chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Sad to see this ending ): but looking forward to the one shots
Stormreaver01 chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
Awwwwwww ... so cute ... so cool, especially the naming of the babies. Jack and Ianto, parents to twins! Pity they missed Imogen's play but babies have their own timetable, don't they? It's so cool seeing the new Team Torchwood all working together for the common good ... so few fanfic writers do this, including myself. Nicely written, well done!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
Hurrah, twins! That should keep things lively for awhile.

Keep writing!
BrookeSCW chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
aww love it, I love the name listelle (is that spelt right?). another awesome chapter (:
jantoox chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
hey grate story conitune soon pleasee :) x
alfalfaba chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
It's the Doctor! Surprise! Great chapter, great story. Baby names... Rose, Estelle, John, Tyler, David?
PCJanto chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Terrific chapter, I just love outspoken, hold nothing back Imogene, she really gave the Doctor a good lashing, lol, Love how Jack and Ianto teammate stood united against the doctor, I want it to be a boy, but then if it a girl Imogene can spoiler her, and be more of a big sister than aunt, dressing her weird and causing Ianto grief
BrookeSCW chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Awesome chapter! I think the baby should be a boy, not sure about the name, what about Alex
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »