Reviews for Lugae
Random Fan of Hojo chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
NO_WAY. OO DR. LUGAE. And I thought it could never happen. Congratulations for being a pioneer, and carrying it out very well. In the game, he comes off to me as openly egotistitical and very loud..but to subject the king and queen to that, well, he must have something deeper, darker, going on in his brain. I like the sympathetic way you portray him, and the biting irony at the end. Excellent work and good for you that you write this.
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
whee, a fic about lugae! *grins* very interesting and original too, i might add. i don't quite know how to feel about lugae now, but we do share the same views about rubicant. really nice. i still can't believe balnab was able to kill ten ninjas, though. oh well. _v
Jesse Shearer chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Very interesting. Choosing Lugae to do a story about. I don't know if I would ever have thought of that. It seems I could learn from your style.
Celes Chere chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I have never seen any fic about good ol' Lugae before, but Im glad my first one was as awesome as this! I think it is interesting that you chose this particular character for a fanfiction, which shows you are quite original and talented. _