Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
Razeus1 chapter 12 . 7/13
Puuleeeeease come back and finish this awesomely, deliciously deranged, but hilarious story!
beckylovestwilight chapter 12 . 6/12
Loving it update soon please xx
AvengingAlice16 chapter 12 . 5/29
i dont want you to feel bad or anything but this story is exceptional and i was really enjoying it and then i realized you hadn't updated in years and i was devastated did anyone take this story over or did you just never finish, im really kind of devastated your really talented
MCJwolflover chapter 12 . 5/2
Please write more
gameplayer17 chapter 12 . 4/25
Hey ... so it’s 2018 lol iv loved the story and would absolutely be thrilled if it got finished. You did such an amazing job so far and I can’t wait till it continues in this work and others. I hope life for you is going great and will continue to do so.
With encouragement and care gameplayer17
krash86 chapter 1 . 4/3
i really love this story and I always come back and re-read it. just waiting and hoping that one of these times there is going to be an update (not that I don't have it on email updates) but one can hope. I always get a kick put of badass bella. Just know you have one fan here who is (Not so) patiently waiting for this fuck awesome story to continue!
MidnightEvey chapter 12 . 3/19
I wish you would please update this story. I love it and can't stop laughing. Can't wait to see what Peter has to say.
MommaGrams chapter 12 . 1/27
really love this! please continue! !
B4bidden chapter 12 . 1/1
awww i really need more! this version of bella is so fffing fun and loveable. pretty pls update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
i KNEW it was going to be peter ! he's such a joker he would think it would be a hoot to screw up alice's visions. great chapter but are we ever going to get another ?
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
sounds like alice is trying to set bella up to die! who is sparkles, peter maybe?
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 12/25/2017
carlisle really needs to lighten up and laugh more.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
alice finally got her comeuppance! i think she lies about her visions a lot just to get her own way.
Dunesque chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Best story ever. Please continue one day!
MommaGrams chapter 12 . 10/16/2017
I love this story, please continue