Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
Scribleyellow chapter 12 . 2/6
Oh my god please update
Scribleyellow chapter 8 . 2/6
Oh my god that was the most amazing thing I've ever read!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 12 . 1/25
Petey!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
You have so got to finish this story! This is the best Bella story ever and I absolutely love the fact that Bella has a backbone!
Margaret Claire Johnson chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Can you carry on writing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Great story! Please keep going. Love the attitude your Bella has - refreshing change.
griezz chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Almost two years since a new chapter was released. :-( Here's hoping that you might come back to continue the story. It's so bloody hilarious that I really want to see what happens next. Honestly, Peter Whitlock being Sparkles was pretty much a given, which means Sweet Sis would be Charlotte. I love the humor, as well as the fact that Peter's talent apparently hooked him up with a copy of SM's books. As for blocking the pixiepire's visions, it seems obvious that her bracelet is made with Shifter fur or hair. Interesting, though... it was strong enough to block the visions but not powerful enough for the smell to give it away.
On another note, another fic writer I'd give a shout out to is (the absent) Princess Alexandria. She wrote an awesome story, "Tossing Stones", about how a "real" Bella Swan dies then wakes up in the Twilight reality. Fantastic stuff, even if the author has vanished, leaving the sequel incomplete.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Really enjoying ballsy bella
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I cried when I got to the last chapter, I really wanted to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I Have read your story "Don't Presume to Assume", I was really enjoying it to bad you didn't finish it!
Lady Whitlock-Black chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I hope you finish this story... I love it
book juncky chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Not to be rude or anything but were is my next chapter
burntblood.1982 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Please great story look bad ass Bella more. More please
TwilightVDLover97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Are you going to finish this great story?
B4bidden.Products chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Pretty fucking please update asafp best funniest shit I've read in ages really want to read more
935 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »