Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
I love this...i seriously can't stop laughing...thank you for badass bella
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I love the the Alice line..."Seriously Me not wanting to shop!"
Anne chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
The story is hilarious, but this chapter is the best. Very few stories actually make me laugh, and I so wish the author had time to come back and finish this piece. If other readers like this, they may like The Brothers Vampire by lilmansmomma2006. It's Bella/Jasper and sadly incomplete, but very funny.
stephmarie96 chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
Omg please update this story, ive never laughed as much as i did when i was reading this, Brill loved this
CottonKey chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
I really hope you come back one day and update/finish this. The fic is highly amusing and I always have a soft spot for Peter and Charlotte so it's great to see them so involved.
Smarebear22 chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
finish this
SmartKoala chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
You have to keep going! It sounds like you already know where it's leading so please just write!
Kodacoda chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Ahh I'm liking where this is going.. I hope you continue I'd love to see how she knows Peter!
Scribleyellow chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
Oh my god please update
Scribleyellow chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Oh my god that was the most amazing thing I've ever read!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
Petey!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
You have so got to finish this story! This is the best Bella story ever and I absolutely love the fact that Bella has a backbone!
Music1998 chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Can you carry on writing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Great story! Please keep going. Love the attitude your Bella has - refreshing change.
griezz chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Almost two years since a new chapter was released. :-( Here's hoping that you might come back to continue the story. It's so bloody hilarious that I really want to see what happens next. Honestly, Peter Whitlock being Sparkles was pretty much a given, which means Sweet Sis would be Charlotte. I love the humor, as well as the fact that Peter's talent apparently hooked him up with a copy of SM's books. As for blocking the pixiepire's visions, it seems obvious that her bracelet is made with Shifter fur or hair. Interesting, though... it was strong enough to block the visions but not powerful enough for the smell to give it away.
On another note, another fic writer I'd give a shout out to is (the absent) Princess Alexandria. She wrote an awesome story, "Tossing Stones", about how a "real" Bella Swan dies then wakes up in the Twilight reality. Fantastic stuff, even if the author has vanished, leaving the sequel incomplete.
943 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »