Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
Lady Whitlock-Black chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I hope you finish this story... I love it
book juncky chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Not to be rude or anything but were is my next chapter
burntblood.1982 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Please great story look bad ass Bella more. More please
TwilightVDLover97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Are you going to finish this great story?
B4bidden.Products chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Pretty fucking please update asafp best funniest shit I've read in ages really want to read more
Firediva0 chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Hello!

My name's Kristen, though some call me Fire, and I will be honest with you. I love this story, yet at the same time i'm horribly put out by the fact that there hasn't been an update since 2013. My motto for this review? Fan-fuckin'-tastic!
Sorry, but it was sooooooooooooo good, and I totally understand writers block and real life issues, but I plead thee to come back and pick up this gem. If you need to rant, I will listen. If you need to bounce off ideas, I will listen. I just plead that you come and finish this or I will attempt to make an unexpected appearence and drag your ass back to the computer chair.
Lol, i'm kidding about that last part, but i'm sure you understand just how truly desperate I and plenty of others are to see the next chapter. It was getting sooooo juicy! It's like one of those reality shows filled with bitches and drama queens. Translation? Best fuckin' story ever!
I love it, and I truly hope you pick it back up. If you can't, I totally understand, I just hope that you consider it.

A loyal follower of this story,
~Fire
monay9e chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Please Please finish this story!
Brooklyn67 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Please update this story it's really good. I really like new sassy, badass Bella so yea update please and soon
fgbnrt chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
great story, can't wait for more. i hope trhat alice will suffer. can't wait for jasper and bella sex scenes ;) they are hot together.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Hi, Me again. I am kinda wondering now if you are a sadist. Maybe just a little? I mean how can you do this to me? How can you just leave me hanging? Is this funny to you? *cries*

Now that I finished my rant I really should tell you that I love your very well written, including spelling at a phenomenal level, story. It flows very nicely and is easy and fun to read. I should tell you that, but I am feeling mean right now and have decided to keep mum. Ha, how do you like me now? Kidding.

Please consider coming back so poor souls like me do not have to suffer eternity in distress. Thank you so much for writing this so far and for sharing. Good work!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Yeah, me again again. Did I mention how wonderful your grammar is? How about how hilarious your story is? Did I mention that I miss your writing? Did I mention that I hope you are alright and that you come back soon? Well, did I?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Hi, me again. I forgot to tell you how wonderful this story is. It has me laughing every time I read it, and I read it quite often. Not only is it funny but it is well written. I have not seen any major errors or anything to detract from your fabulous writing.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Why? Why did you go away? Are you okay? We miss you. I do especially. Please come back.
Lelleg chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Please update know it's been a really long time but it's sooooo good!
cassiecutie chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
I know you havent updated in years but FOR THE LOVE OF AWESOME BELLA AND PSYCO PIXIE VAMPIRE UPDATED I LOVE THIS FANFICTION OH MON DESSEE PWEASEEEEEEEE
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »