Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
monay9e chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Please Please finish this story!
Brooklyn67 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Please update this story it's really good. I really like new sassy, badass Bella so yea update please and soon
fgbnrt chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
great story, can't wait for more. i hope trhat alice will suffer. can't wait for jasper and bella sex scenes ;) they are hot together.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Hi, Me again. I am kinda wondering now if you are a sadist. Maybe just a little? I mean how can you do this to me? How can you just leave me hanging? Is this funny to you? *cries*

Now that I finished my rant I really should tell you that I love your very well written, including spelling at a phenomenal level, story. It flows very nicely and is easy and fun to read. I should tell you that, but I am feeling mean right now and have decided to keep mum. Ha, how do you like me now? Kidding.

Please consider coming back so poor souls like me do not have to suffer eternity in distress. Thank you so much for writing this so far and for sharing. Good work!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Yeah, me again again. Did I mention how wonderful your grammar is? How about how hilarious your story is? Did I mention that I miss your writing? Did I mention that I hope you are alright and that you come back soon? Well, did I?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Hi, me again. I forgot to tell you how wonderful this story is. It has me laughing every time I read it, and I read it quite often. Not only is it funny but it is well written. I have not seen any major errors or anything to detract from your fabulous writing.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Why? Why did you go away? Are you okay? We miss you. I do especially. Please come back.
Lelleg chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Please update know it's been a really long time but it's sooooo good!
cassiecutie chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
I know you havent updated in years but FOR THE LOVE OF AWESOME BELLA AND PSYCO PIXIE VAMPIRE UPDATED I LOVE THIS FANFICTION OH MON DESSEE PWEASEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
UPDATE
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I Have to tell you I am Truly Mad! I have been reading your story and loving it, laughing can't wait til next chapter, then nothing ...I hate when people don't finish there stories. Especially when there this good!
You my friend have really BUMMED me out!
Lady Luna's Love chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Pleeeaaaase? I know it's been years, but...update? I really love this story.
GaijinVamp chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Congratulations on your graduation.
I'm so sorry you left his fic hanging (like Alice).
You have a great sense of humor and I was enjoying it very much.
GaijinVamp chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
I love it! Love that Anti-Vandal Paint. So far, only the 2 nosy-bodies have gotten covered with it by Bella. P-R-I-V-A-C-Y Cullens!
Charlie puts Bella just where she needs to be, with Jasper. I guess it's time for Peter & Char to visit.
Jaye chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
O M G ! I fuckin' love this story! Please tell me you're updating, SOON! I laughed my ass off all the way home on the train! Looked AND sounded like a loon on crack! *haha*
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »