Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Oh my god. Thank you. That was so cute! I only just found this, and often that's what I love more, unless the author hasn't updated in forever or is/has abandoned it... But this is such a good story so far! I honestly hate when Bella is all "it's ok walk all over me" or at least never grows some balls in the end. And I always loved Rosalie, and Alice always seemed TOO dependent on her gift. And honestly, I love the stories that have Bella aware of vamps before the Cullen's, whether from Peter and Char or someone else, like my altime fav, 'I See Dead People'. Honestly people, if you've never read it, I suggest you do. It's a Bella/Jasper romance, with Rosalie, Emmett, Peter and Char as family. And some good Alice/Eddie messing with. but honestly, I love your story so much! I can't wait to see..., well read about..., how the relationship with Bella, Peter, and Char came about. And why she said "thank heavens for Sis. Without her I have no f-in clue what I'd be like now." (Chapter 2) Ooooooohhhhhh! I CANT WAIT TO READ IT!
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
OH my god! I can't stop laughing!
brezzie0 chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Lol so want to read more
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
oh my god i fucking love this...i gotta know what happen next btw i know it was Peter and Char all along
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
i think i know who her siblings are
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
I love this...i seriously can't stop laughing...thank you for badass bella
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I love the the Alice line..."Seriously Me not wanting to shop!"
Anne chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
The story is hilarious, but this chapter is the best. Very few stories actually make me laugh, and I so wish the author had time to come back and finish this piece. If other readers like this, they may like The Brothers Vampire by lilmansmomma2006. It's Bella/Jasper and sadly incomplete, but very funny.
stephmarie96 chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
Omg please update this story, ive never laughed as much as i did when i was reading this, Brill loved this
CottonKey chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
I really hope you come back one day and update/finish this. The fic is highly amusing and I always have a soft spot for Peter and Charlotte so it's great to see them so involved.
Smarebear22 chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
finish this
SmartKoala chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
You have to keep going! It sounds like you already know where it's leading so please just write!
Kodacoda chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Ahh I'm liking where this is going.. I hope you continue I'd love to see how she knows Peter!
Scribleyellow chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
Oh my god please update
Scribleyellow chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Oh my god that was the most amazing thing I've ever read!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »