Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
UPDATE
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I Have to tell you I am Truly Mad! I have been reading your story and loving it, laughing can't wait til next chapter, then nothing ...I hate when people don't finish there stories. Especially when there this good!
You my friend have really BUMMED me out!
Lady Luna's Love chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Pleeeaaaase? I know it's been years, but...update? I really love this story.
GaijinVamp chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Congratulations on your graduation.
I'm so sorry you left his fic hanging (like Alice).
You have a great sense of humor and I was enjoying it very much.
GaijinVamp chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
I love it! Love that Anti-Vandal Paint. So far, only the 2 nosy-bodies have gotten covered with it by Bella. P-R-I-V-A-C-Y Cullens!
Charlie puts Bella just where she needs to be, with Jasper. I guess it's time for Peter & Char to visit.
Jaye chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
O M G ! I fuckin' love this story! Please tell me you're updating, SOON! I laughed my ass off all the way home on the train! Looked AND sounded like a loon on crack! *haha*
kirsty chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
I loveyour story...please update again. ...plleaseeeeeeeeeeee xx
waterdemon9 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Didn't Bella wear a push up bra this morning? At least if you give her balls don't turn her into a shallow hypocritical vapid Trollope. This is why we hated Lauren in the books... And rather than give Bella some semblance of a spine you've turned her into Lauren. Not a very good Interpretation nor a realistic character.
Wolfgirl rose chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
plz update plz!
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
So Char Sparkles, Peter is the man she would call, and block Alice's dumb pixie visions? Did I get it right?
sailly. Ann chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
You have to update this story soon I an dying here!
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I think u need to update like ve this
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I absolutely loo e this story :D
I can't wait to read more,I hope you can update soon.
I'm exited to know what happens next
-Belle