Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
Petey!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
You have so got to finish this story! This is the best Bella story ever and I absolutely love the fact that Bella has a backbone!
Music1998 chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Can you carry on writing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Great story! Please keep going. Love the attitude your Bella has - refreshing change.
griezz chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Almost two years since a new chapter was released. :-( Here's hoping that you might come back to continue the story. It's so bloody hilarious that I really want to see what happens next. Honestly, Peter Whitlock being Sparkles was pretty much a given, which means Sweet Sis would be Charlotte. I love the humor, as well as the fact that Peter's talent apparently hooked him up with a copy of SM's books. As for blocking the pixiepire's visions, it seems obvious that her bracelet is made with Shifter fur or hair. Interesting, though... it was strong enough to block the visions but not powerful enough for the smell to give it away.
On another note, another fic writer I'd give a shout out to is (the absent) Princess Alexandria. She wrote an awesome story, "Tossing Stones", about how a "real" Bella Swan dies then wakes up in the Twilight reality. Fantastic stuff, even if the author has vanished, leaving the sequel incomplete.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Really enjoying ballsy bella
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I cried when I got to the last chapter, I really wanted to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I Have read your story "Don't Presume to Assume", I was really enjoying it to bad you didn't finish it!
Lady Whitlock-Black chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I hope you finish this story... I love it
book juncky chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Not to be rude or anything but were is my next chapter
burntblood.1982 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Please great story look bad ass Bella more. More please
HPTwilightGALover chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Are you going to finish this great story?
B4bidden chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Pretty fucking please update asafp best funniest shit I've read in ages really want to read more
Firediva0 chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Hello!

My name's Kristen, though some call me Fire, and I will be honest with you. I love this story, yet at the same time i'm horribly put out by the fact that there hasn't been an update since 2013. My motto for this review? Fan-fuckin'-tastic!
Sorry, but it was sooooooooooooo good, and I totally understand writers block and real life issues, but I plead thee to come back and pick up this gem. If you need to rant, I will listen. If you need to bounce off ideas, I will listen. I just plead that you come and finish this or I will attempt to make an unexpected appearence and drag your ass back to the computer chair.
Lol, i'm kidding about that last part, but i'm sure you understand just how truly desperate I and plenty of others are to see the next chapter. It was getting sooooo juicy! It's like one of those reality shows filled with bitches and drama queens. Translation? Best fuckin' story ever!
I love it, and I truly hope you pick it back up. If you can't, I totally understand, I just hope that you consider it.

A loyal follower of this story,
~Fire
monay9e chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Please Please finish this story!
963 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »