Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
kirsty chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
I loveyour story...please update again. ...plleaseeeeeeeeeeee xx
waterdemon9 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Didn't Bella wear a push up bra this morning? At least if you give her balls don't turn her into a shallow hypocritical vapid Trollope. This is why we hated Lauren in the books... And rather than give Bella some semblance of a spine you've turned her into Lauren. Not a very good Interpretation nor a realistic character.
Wolfgirl rose chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
plz update plz!
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
So Char Sparkles, Peter is the man she would call, and block Alice's dumb pixie visions? Did I get it right?
sailly. Ann chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
You have to update this story soon I an dying here!
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I think u need to update like ve this
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I absolutely loo e this story :D
I can't wait to read more,I hope you can update soon.
I'm exited to know what happens next
-Belle
Shadowkissedwolf1902 chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Plz update
Insangel chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This story hasn't been updated in over a year, and while I do understand that real life gets in the way I love this story. Do you plan on continuing the story or are you going to give it up for adoption it is too good a story to just let it die?
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I would really like to see where this story goes. Especially how peter is mixed up in it, and how the Cullen's react.
VonGuey chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
UPDATE!
Lololol chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! I have been waiting for an update for ages and you can't leave it like that. Not cool. Ahhh
fields-of-emerald chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I've been going through my story alerts(because I had 370 of them) and re-found your story! I'd love it if you updated (:
silversimon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Please, please say you shall return and fulfill your promise to complete this intriguing, funny story!
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »