Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
bakerusaf chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
liked it, hoping you'll move it along though, feels like it's in a holding pattern
twimama77 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
very cool j saved her
sghb716 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
LOL! Loved this chapter especially this:

"Get your goddamn sparkly ass in here now, before some nosy neighbor notices your disco-ball butt".

Loved what she said to Mike and that he fell and took Lauren with him LOL!

I am trying to figure out who came to her house. I think i might have an idea but i am not sure though. :)
Bunnie.863 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
this bella seriously kicks ass
sonyabrady1971 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
love the update doll! and I love your Bella, I hate it when they make her like the books..not that I don't love the series! I just love me some snarky Bella
sshart chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
ah makes me so happy to hear the word darlin at the end of that chapter...lol...so much better than being called love, fucking pansy...look forward to the next update!
rosedragonamber chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
got to love peter,yoda shithead
AriesFireQn chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
YES! Saved by the Cowboy instead of the douche. Excellent!
Jaspers Black Widow chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Short - not really

Like it - most definite ... actually love it, it left me hangin and wantin more.

I hope its our Jasper wich has saved her not Prickward. LOL
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
YAY! Jasper saved her, lol. I always did love Peter and his 'just know shit' attitude, lol. That'd be an awesome power. Still lovin' the story.
JessJess76 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I love your story. I was trying hard to keep from laughing out loud as I was reading it. I love Bella - she is a flipping trip and a half. I love how she knows just how to thwart Edward at every turn. It is absolutely hilarious and I am really enjoying it. Did my ears deceive me or was that wonderful voice at the end a certain glorious cowboy? :)
TayLizSouth34 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Thais is so good please update soon
mssmith chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Just found your story...It's pretty good, plus, I'm pretty certain I know who "Sis" and "Sparkles" are, so I am VERY happy about that! Thanks for the new story, (to me) can't wait for more.
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
oh god, tell me that was just jazz who saved her, please.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Awesome Chapter!

I'm guessing Bro and Sis are Peter and Charlotte.
850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »