Reviews for Don't Presume to Assume
popila chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
hahaha this was funny :-D
soulsistersinaslan chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Loved it.

I am really liking Bella and Jasper and how you have them interact with each other. It just makes my day to read a chapter from you. I cannot wait to see how the pixie bitch and the ass handle Bella being over the house so often, but hanging out with Jasper, Rose and Emmett all the time. That is going to be quite amusing. I also liked what you had Bella think about Carlisle. I feel like his character is supposed to have been so great at one point, and to see him now, being manipulated like he is, is just wrong. Is that why the Volturi lose patience with him? They know what he once was, and what he could be again, but they don't understand why two insignificant children call the shots?

Please post more soon.
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Epic! Update As Soon As Possable pleasE! I cant wait to read more!
traceybuie chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Loved the Jasper/Bella interaction in this chapter. Can't wait for more. :)
Darbz chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
I really like it please update soon.
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Another awesome chapter! I do love your Bella!

I can't wait for more,

sam
slc6548 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Love it!
Kathy Hiester chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Good chapter! I love it!
kjgrubbs chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
i love this story! this was a great update plz plz update again...
cathy29jes chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
hello,

yes ,is Jasper who saves Bella from Tyler's truck ,Jasper and Bella are playing a poker game ,I wonder who will win ,I do not know how Charlie managed to do that Bella Cullens be invited in but there will be sports ,at least we will not get bored with this Bella improved ,excel chapter,

cathy
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
She's awesome!

I'd love to know what is going through Alice and Edward's heads now.

Are Peter and Charlotte her brother and sister? When will we hear more from them?
twimama77 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
very very cool
AbbeNormal chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
LOL! Great job. You crack me up with your story. It is so fun, and fresh. I like how you keep Alice guessing on what the hell is going on! Too funny. Have a wonderful weekend, honey!

Mary
Marlz85 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
I love the chapter. I can't waitto see how else she pisses off Alice. Where I am in rhode island we haven any snow and I find that I am jealous that all you people get what me and my three year old want desperately. Enjoy the snow for us less fortunate. : )
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
great update please feed the addiction and update again
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »