Reviews for Kaleidoscope
DONOTFEEDMEPIXIESTIX chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Please write more! I'm anxiously waiting...
NegligibleNaina chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Update? This is a terrific idea to be honest and I want to see more.
writingblondie chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
great job! please update soon! its been a few months since you have i hope that doesnt mean you've given up on it!
GhostWriter1864 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
sorry, i just cant read anymore. Its exactly like the book. All you did was change the names and such... change it up! Jesse is a GUY and they act and talk differently than girls!
WinglesslyWinged chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I'm seriosly loving this story! :)

I hope you update sometime soon!
CordyQueenBee chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
You started out with a hugely promising concept and you have developed it beautifully! I am so enjoying this story because you aren't just copy and pasting the text from the book and switching the names, you are really putting in thought as to how Suze and Jesse would truly behave had their roles been reversed. I'm wildly impressed so far and hope that you update soon.
kimmi0490 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Great Chapter. D
jediahsokaroxx chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Atleast Hannah's in peace now :) Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Oh, man, I like this a lot. I really appreciate how you changed the first situation, since I don't think the whole thing with the insane dead ex-girlfriend would have worked with Jesse. Having him tell Abigail was an intersting twist as well.

The way you have changed them is amazing! Suze sounds just like she would have if she died in the 1800s, and Jesse is still his gentlemanly self. Nice going.

I can't wait to see where this thing goes. Keep up the good work!
jediahsokaroxx chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Ohh, this story just gets better and better! :D I wonder how Sussannah died... Hmm, anywayz cant wait for the next chapter! :D
kimmi0490 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
i get so excited when i see your story update in my inbox. Love you story. Looking forward to your next chapter. )
Silver Inklett chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Wow, great chapter! I love your writing style and you have the characters nailed! Keep up the great work and I hope your laptop lasts long enough to get a new chapter out soon.
loulabel246 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Y ;)
kimmi0490 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
i always love Adam and Ceecee's banters. good chapter. D
jediahsokaroxx chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
lol,yup, he'd be that lucky :) cant wait for the next chapter! :D