Reviews for Pieces of Other Realities
Nihil Asara chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
This side quest seems unnecessary to the plot, fairly drawn out, and adds an utterly unnecessary power-up. Or am I wrong? Up 'til this chapter it was quite entertaining though.
It's not that it's necessarily a bad quest, it's just that it really doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Awesome story! I hope you can keep writing, and that we see more of Superwoman and her new villains. Thanks!
luckymickey619 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Just luv this chapter! Plz update soon!
luckymickey619 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I just luv this story! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE THE STORY SOON!
prudiisten chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is a really good story that has far too few reviews. Keep up the good work.
BrenRome chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AND YOUR MARVEL WHAT IF! I'M LOVIN THIS SOOOO MUCH!
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Huh, interesting. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Mark chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Well written, creative POV, nothing else to say really.
Dusel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'll wait for chapter 2 to make my final comments, it has promise but the speed of it is...too much I think. Good charactarization of JJJ, gotta' love that jerk.

Very lax on the secret identety thing but since she just started I guess it's ok. And a good charactirization of the Era, when Superman started it was a...shall we say a more innocent time? More curious? I don't know, in this age and time most people just can't help themselves but sully one behind his back. Laurel will have her work cut out for her to bring a little bit of Hope to the world, but she's Superwoman, that's a given. ;) For now I'll be putting this in my favs to allert me when you update again. Until next time.
1337 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
this looks cool can't wait to see how super woman deals with the other heros in this town
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Definately different. Though making alien crystals and reactors but not alien clothing to use seems a little odd.