Reviews for The Fantastic History of Roxanne Ritchi
amythestblade chapter 13 . 6/15
I do love the idea of Roxanne spending untold hours at the Lair just hanging out before they even call Metro Man. Wonder how often that happens? :D
joanhello chapter 15 . 4/3
This is something we rarely get to see: young Roxanne, overdoing the hard-nosed reporter push, and young Wayne, so insecure that Roxanne's push actually threw him. Megamind doesn't seem to have changed at all, but then, that was kind of the point of the movie. Good story.
patorikkudozzu chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Awesome story. Good enough to be canon (of course, being a kids show, they wouldn't include the bit where Megamind had an impulse to force himself on her).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
*applauds* A look at how strange life can be when you're strange, and when you're not. The start of a new game that will end with new lives. Very nice.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Roxanne is awfully hard to perturb.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Roxanne rules.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
I really do love this story. It's a lot more complex than most of the other stuff you find on here. Even my stuff is mostly fluff, but somehow you've made this lighthearted and yet very real. I almost wish it could just keep going-what would it be like for Roxanne to have a real understanding of Megamind before any of the nonsense with Metro Man 'dying.' She never would have believed he could intentionally kill someone or they'd have figured out the deception earlier...all kinds of things might have changed. It might now even have taken them ten years to get bored with the whole game. Who knows...

~Your Worshipfulness
Aurora-Kira chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
What a great story. How nice to learn more about our only interesting female character, especially when it shows her to be a woman of such rule-breaking tendencies. No wonder she always felt a bit of sympathy for MM and his frustration with the status non quo. Kudos on an interesting, well written tale.
DesertDragon chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
This was brilliant. At first I worried over the shortness of the chapters, but soon realized they were part of the design for this wonderful story. I am sorry to hear that you are leaving fanfic behind. I'd love to read more. Take care!
EnsignAbby chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
I really liked this. Simply written yet intricate at the same time. :)
sirenmergirl chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
This story was so boss. I absolutely loved it.
Nicole Sparks chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
I found this by accident, and I've never been on this website before, but when I started reading this I was instantly captured and read it all the way to the end in one sitting. This story is amazing; I absolutely adore your take on the characters. Megamind is one of my favorite movies, and I just love how you revealed the darker side of him. He is so insightful in his own way, yet I still can see some humor in him, because he is, after all, very funny in the movie. I just LOVED this; pretty pretty pleeeease write more! This could become such a great book if you complete it, and I'd be grabbing this off the bookshelf just as soon as I possibly could!

Hope you consider writing more of this! :)
Aelibia chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
This was amazing! I love your characterization; it's gorgeous.
Bainaku chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
Absolutely scrumptious. You've written here what is by far and large my favorite portrayal of Roxanne, and I found myself chewing my lip when I realized I was all out of 'next' buttons to push. It ended well, though: supremely! Gosh!

Roxanne wasn't the only shining thing about this piece, though. The way you handled everyone's characterization was superb to the point that I could see them, feel them... it was like watching a prequel to the film in the theater of my mind. To say you did them all justice wouldn't be saying enough, I don't think, but I can't think of another phrase that might convey what's happened in your story for them, so: great job, magnificent, and I wouldn't be the least bit sorry to see more Megamind things from you. Please?

Best,

Ash
Emmalyn chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Like others, this fic had me confused but intrigued near the beginning, and captivated by the end. Love your writing style, and your editing is impossible to fault. Can't wait to read more from you! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »