Reviews for Friend In Me
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
this was really cute and a little dark. I liked that, I'm glad buzz was experienced enough to stay with bonnie, or else where would she have been?
Victorsmyname chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
transformers and toy story! are we sure your not some awesome author in diguise or something :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
the awesomeness never stops with you and your stories, does it?
raph j chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
awwww! so sweet!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Awwwwwww... Brilliant!
caelan1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Buzz did a wonderful thing this day: save Bonnie from death. Buzz Lightyear, you are a saint and a hero. Who agrees with me?
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was good.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This, I exclaim, is a truly excellent story. I would even go so far as to call it, special. So emotionally engaging, with just a hint of cuteness and humor at the end.
I happened to spot it just as I was about to turn in for night, and couldn’t put it down till I was finished. I’ve just lost sleep thanks to you, and I thank you for it. That’s how much I enjoyed it.
hatashikitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This story was very cute. I liked how Bonny likened herself to Dolly. Out of all her old toys I didn't think she'd keep her. And as for her not liking Buzz as a child, would have thought she was weird enough to like any toys she was given, but then I thought about all her toys. They're all cute, even her dinosaur was cute. Buzz Lightyear doesn't fit in at all. I kind of wonder if he developed a complex about that.

All in all, I liked it, and it wasn't what I was expecting. Great job.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome sauce. Buzz reminded me of Jazz and how you portray him in your stories. I enjoyed this very much. :)
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Don't know why I never reviewed such an awesome one-shot. Buzz was truly a hero; sometimes, it's Woody or Jessie who is made the hero, even when it comes to human, but you let the light shine on Buzz. Bonnie was quite realistic, and giving away the toys (with the gentle reminiscence) was a great scene. Enjoyed the entire story, and was on the edge of my seat during the car crash, hope to see more. (By the way, happy to see Bonnie kept Dolly, Dolly has always been my favorite.)
NightGlider chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I don't know why I didn't read this before!

I always loved Buzz since the first movie, but when I saw the last one, gosh I loved him more! and he and Jessie make such a cute couple!

xD when I play with my daugther she always pick Jessie and I always pick Buzz, they are just great.

And this story is very sweet, Buzz is such a hero I always loved that of him x3

Well, as always great job on this one Ty!
94hearts chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was too cute and instantly faved it! I love how even Buzz, quote “…an insignificant toy” saved Bonnie’s life. He’s a piece of plastic, and he saved her life!

Well, done, partner. :)
tipstytrop chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow this was great! So cute
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aw, that was so cute and adorable. XD I had just finished watching the movie when I noticed this story in my inbox. :)