Reviews for TRTSS31: Martian Encounters!
KPheonix chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
And...scene. After more than six months. The story of Eve and Ranma comes to an end, and another thanksgiving story by Ocramed joins the rest of them. I still find it weird for Ranma to celebrate thanksgiving but I suppose that's better than having a Christmas carol story every year. Loved the Eve interactions, but this makes me wonder, what's to stop Eve from conceiving multiple times considering she now has Ranma's hyper effective DNA in her system?

Food for thought, I guess.
cabrera1234 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I like the ending it was funny.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Good ending
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Cool six chapters as usual.
KPheonix chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Awesome chap. Looks like some things will get cleared up after all. Always awesome to see Ranma shatter the stereotypes of people in this story.

No mistakes that I can see here, but what's the fiasco Ranma's talking about? The SRA?
cabrera1234 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
think i seen that movie. they made another one forgot the name of the movie what it called again?
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Great work on this update as always!
KPheonix chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Yeah. Why dies Ranma act so American? This is going to be your third thanksgiving chapter. And this is my firat where I didn't spend it in the states.

Liked the byplay at the end betweeb Rei, Akane, and Eve. One thing i didnt know was that Ranma was Eve's husband. When did this happen? And what did Ranma do to get her away from the other guy?

The astronaut who got infected on Mars.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
KPheonix chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Flanderization of Akane's cooking skills stopped being funny a long time ago. Ranma celebrating thanksgiving once? Sure, why not. Twice, despite the fact he's not american and they don't celebrate it over an dyou doing it is just plain weird. Just my two cents dude.
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Nice to see the Leauge here, and will look forward to this wrap and the next foes Ranma and the gals run into.