Reviews for A Perfect Match
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
This is a great story I really like it! The only thing is I think it is a bit confusing :/ other than that, it is a really good story!
tlegg13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I can only read the first third of this before my brain just wants to shut down. I mean this is one of the pant on head retarded stories out there. lets look at the biggest problem Perry and Doof. Now i could give the usual answer of why the hell would anyone want to see these two together it’s bestiality. But the thing is what we get he is kind of just as batshit insane. Perry turns into a women and instead of beating the shit out of Doof he’s pretty much okay with it. Hell she actually pities Doof when he explains what he wants her him/her. you can’t even bother to try and make the whole changing of sexes a thing. This story makes Perry look like a fucking idiot. You do not feel sorry for the fuck wit who turns you into a chick you grab the nearest blunt object and beat him to unconscious and then turn him into a women. THE PAINFUL WAY. Hell i find it more annoying that almost any problems that this situation creates is just swept under the rug. I mean that’s what i want to read about how problems are just dealt with in a manner of seconds. I mean hell why have Perry worrying about his family when quite frankly we can explain that in a matter of seconds. Why not have there be some problems with the agency when Perry is turns into a human. Because that might be interesting but nope just a couple of chapters and it’s fine hell it’s better than fine because Perry now is promoted because monogram clear was terrible.

My even bigger problem is the fact that Doof does this without even considering Perry’s feeling we’re suppose to think that this is a romance. But it’s not it’s just a creepy story let me quote a better movie

No! I won’t stop. For every minute of the rest of my life I will
fight! I will never stop trying to get away from you!

That was from tangled. A movie with a female character who yes is a Mary Sue to the extreme but far more interesting likable and powerful then this female Perry will ever be.

The only way this story can work If Doof really is the antagonist a man who just turned his arch enemy into a women why because he wants her to have his kids.

That’s the type of story this should be. No some sort of fucking bullshit romance
I find it ironic that you hate Twilight because quite frankly it’s possible the biggest influence on this fic. Perry and doof fuck because well Perry has been always attracted to doof and there a magnetic pull to him. Because you know that doesn’t sound like Twilight. Fuck it Twilights better. I mean fuck it at least I can buy a female of the species being attracted to Robert Patterson then fucking Doof. And i know that’s a shallow reason but fuck it a shallow reason is better than no reason.

There’s also the insanity that is the Monogram. You know what you can make him a jerk you can make him a terrible boss. But the thing is at the end of the day I cannot help but side with him. considering that fact that Doof has become a colossal monster and the whole he’s stopping them for fucking actually strikes me as a good idea when even your two dim-witted protagonists. Don’t know why their attracted to each other.

But my biggest problem is that a lot of these flaws could have been dealt with easily. Monogram villainy could be explained as him thinking at Doof has truly gone off the deep end. Perry anger at Doof could be explained as hatred for turning him not only into a human but changing his sex and basically ruining life for hundreds of people because he only cares for himself. And Doof has two brilliant ways of changing. One. turn him in to an actually fucking villain have him be that psychopath have him turn into the man who conquered the tristate area in the movie. or two have him actually be sympatric. Have him realise that he’s doing something terrible and that he’s trying to fix to make your male lead an actual likable character instead of the creepy pervert who only seems to think that the best way to get a child is one of the most convoluted things ever.
I have to ask this are you like Dakari Mykan and just have a hatred for the show that you’re writing for.

Also why does he need a child if he adopts Peter.
8annie81 chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
Best story ever.
8annie81 chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Ah
What
Violence is not the answer Perry.
Oh god.
8annie81 chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Okay cursing in platypus is somehow the best way ever to make a point.
Beat the everloving fuck out of Francis for me, would you,
8annie81 chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
What's going on?
Ok the instaheal saving the baby was badass, but I could Borg hear and FEEL Dr. D's confusion when he said Perry the platypus, so what's going on?
8annie81 chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Yes! Hey, where is Peter!?
8annie81 chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Can't reveiw this chapter, sorry. Too sad.
8annie81 chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Ah Candace. Thank you.
8annie81 chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
You fucking cliffhanger loving cuntbag. Kill the motherfucker!
8annie81 chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
This is so good.
8annie81 chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Oh god Terry no. Don't even.
She does have a metabolism ment for two. Oh god that's terrible, I'm terrible. No. NoNoNoNoNo. No.
8annie81 chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
You always give proper warning. I never heed.
8annie81 chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
So Heinz is focused now? 100%? He's not going to be as goofy or clumsy? May the gods have mercy.
8annie81 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
No ones ever asked me that.
Oh. No it's fine. Just rip my fucking heart out!