Reviews for Blinded
SX74 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Wonderful. And the jokes...
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nice. I suppose it is very Arya to make him work for it, but it would be nice if she would give him a little more to go on.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
Mrastleysghost chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That...was...AMAZING! If Paolini had done what his fans wanted and made them get together, he couldn't have made it better.
Lord.toy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
well, i ,ust ask are you a writer. you must be. your work is good. your words, your sentences is all well done. i cannot even come near to this lvl. a lovely story by the way.i do hope u continue your writing.
Canolli chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awhhhhh. Why do you have to write such wonderful stories? I feel as if I cannot stop reading them once I finish them, and once I finish them, I want them to continue! I hate how easily I succumb to your writing, but then again, I truly don't. I love your stories, and if you have a bigger fan than I, let them be known. Another amazing story of your's that I add to my favorites. By the way, you should look at my favorites, most of them are your stories. Hahaha.
Koloso2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great story.
Huffrey chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was absolutely captivating! Excellent job.
Savior of the Rain chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
AIIIIEEE! I absolutely loved this wonderful one-shot. Great work. You captured both Eragon and Arya perfectly.

WRITE ON!
JordanMathias chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was so incredibly good! This would be the perfect chapter 1 in Paolini's book 4. If he were smart...anyway!
lieh chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
that was remarkably well written. i dont generally expect much from eragon, but you have changed my opinion a little. your eragon was spot-on, and your arya spoke in riddles, as always. lovely dialogue, youve kept the style well.
xWei chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
utterly beautiful!

a masterpiece in itself! Best ExA one shots ever!

0.o man are u sure u're not an author or something? i wanna read one of your books xD
Claire chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh my gosh that was absolutely FANTASTIC! great job well done I absolutely loved it it was the best ff i have ever read great understanding of Arya and how she thinks and speaks that was great Awsome Awsome Awsome! i cant get over it - top job thanks
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 11/23/2010