Reviews for Kidnapper's chamber
ScarletLycrois chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Is this story going to be updated any time soon?
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
LOVE IT!
Gishki chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
As I said before in a different story, who is the author out to get you? We could knock some sense into 'im.

-TKHA
chrnarnia3 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Chapter 7: did u put this on every single one of your stories? ...
AliceCullen3 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I LOVE IT!
Mrs.AyameRoseYuki chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Well I am TOTALLY into this! :D And it's getting me into suspense. *feeling like dressing up like Sherlock Holmes and looking through a large magnified glass* What exactly is the relationship between Caitlynn and Dan? Where is Yusei? What happens to Jaden? Is he really considered 1 of the 'Big Three'? All these questions yet 2 be answered! When do u think that you'll update again? :3D
Penged chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
you have a good story so far. one thing, though, is that the chapters could be a little bit longer. i hate waiting for updates from any story, and a longer chapter would probably make the wait more worth while than it already is.

anyways, love the chapter. is yusei going to come back into the story anytime soon?

that'd be cool to put some more oc's in, but please not a lot. that'll make the whole thing confusing.

hoped this helped! :)
ScarletLycrois chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
FINALLY Jaden's in the picture! What took him so long?

Would be nicer if the chapters were a little longer...
ScarletLycrois chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Huh, wonder what's happened to Jaden in all this?

I found one spelling error, lose not loose.

Also were you hinting dreamshipping? Just wondering because wouldn't Alexis be thinking of her other friends or her brother or even Jaden (Since the attacks have been going for the powerful duelists.)
Donna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011