Reviews for Highway Nightmares
Beautiful written!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
So good! I would have loved more of a reaction from ND about Blaine, though. That would have been cool.

Really liked it! I was totally panicking with Blaine. :)
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
WOW.. this would have been an epic turn of events if it had gone down this way...
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
So, I'm revisiting stories I've read and loved before, and I can't remember if I reviewed so thought I would now.

I love this, is so sad but so sweet, and the line "You'd be my favourite Vogue cover of all time...Gorgeous New Kid" just kills me. Just heartbreakingly sweet, as though Blaine just can't believe how beautiful Kurt is. To quote Janice from friends, "it's like movie love" :)
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow, that was really good. I feel like you captured Blaine's emotions perfectly!

This was super sad but, I loved it! Great job!
jtangel chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh man... sad story! I take it that ND hasn't met Blaine yet in this story, hence their reaction. Great work!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
this is good
gleekforlife23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Honestly cried while reading this. So well written.
belgiques chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I have no words. It's utterly... epic. This would be such a beautiful moment between them. You keep writing these stories, and I'm left thinking a review really isn't enough.

Ps. I love that you include Wes and David into your fics. I'd love to see more of them on the show.
lkfra chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow, I hope so much it will never happens in the show, but we never know... Anyways, thanks for sharing, it was intense and very well written :)
CeliaLauna chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh God. I might have teared up while reading this. It's so sad and yet so powerfull and... Gah.

This is beautifully written. Keep on writing!
IOTR chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is absolutely beautiful and emotional and tender. Lovely story. 3
Darkened Moonfire chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Holy effing cheese. That was intense. And made me cry..intensely. Kurt and Blaine better get together..Jeez

btw, what happened to Kurt? I must know! Im dying from being too stupid to figure it out..

Bella
rose-twilight82 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lovely story. Blaine's reaction is great! I'd love to see a continuation of this that follows on directly!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »