Reviews for Changing Alliances
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't like souless Sam, (as most people don't) but you write him very well. :)
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nice look inside Robo Sam's head! And I think you nailed it. I am totally with you. I'm sure that's why, Sam didn't even let Dean noted that he was alive. Souled Sam never would have done that to Dean. Brilliantly done! :-)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
great observation of RoboSam sweetie

nice job!

Micaiah chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think that really is one of the reasons he avoided Dean as long as he could. He knew Dean would know something was wrong with him because Dean knows him like nobody else does. Good job.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very introspective view of how Sam must be feeling, if that's the right word, we're all focussing on Dean's issues, but no-one seems to have touched on any issues Sam may have - really interesting angle, thanks!
Swellison chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Good attempt at catching Sam's thoughts. I like this: "Now he was in limbo, neither part of an army nor a family."

Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
neither part of an army nor a family.

Poor Sam. Please come back soon, Sam!

Great drabble!
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
OUTSTANDING! 'neither part of an army nor a family'. So true, and so sad, at least for the 'original' Sam. And you are so right - I purely HATE that Sam is so unlike the man he used to be, but I wouldn't miss a minute of this 'soul searching' for the world!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Sam was always driven, I agree - much more focussed and single-minded than Dean - and really this Sam isn't that much different from the Sam that was the uber-hunter after Dean died (each time), just not as angry. Which is why I think he is that much more scary, because anger is a human emotion...

I like Sam's thought that Dean is like a minefield - he must be seeing him that way at the moment!

Nice drabble, Kate!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Sweetums. This is what I thought reading your drabble:

Aw, yes.

Awww, so true.

Awwwww, Bingo!

Awwwwwww, this is just awwwwsome...

You know why that story of yours is creepy? Because it's Sam. It's so Sam, it's hard to bear.

Comparing being with Dean right now as a minefield – that's brilliant! I feel the same when I watch the episodes, it's always like holding your breath whenever Sam does or says anything (or does or says nothing at all) and you see Dean look at him.

An 'improved self' – well. Matter of opinion, dear Sammy.

I can't tell you how awesome this is, honey! Let me hug you tomorrow for this fine piece of art!

And as you already noticed, I didn't manage a drabble this week – first I had no inspiration and then there was no time anymore. Hopefully next week...

Canoddling you!