Reviews for My One and Only
Nina Himmel chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
aww i want more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I LOVE Honoka and Yamato too! You should definitely continue this story, it's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I lovveee Yamato and Honoka!Please continue its great so far!
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw now why your one and only Suzuka fic? What a good start! I have nothing against OOC, and I was such a fan of Honoka, what a kind wonderful character! I hope you will change your mind and continue...Honoka could run circles around Suzuka!
missing nin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Where to start. When I read the note at the starting I couldn't agree with you more. I think YamatoxHonoka is how the manga should have went, with Suzuka just being a girl in his past that altered his life.

This OOC Yamato has shed the awkwardness that plagued him and caused him to mess up with the girls. Hopefully things go right for him.
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
really a good start. continue this...i also believed that they should have been together.
triviatrap1982 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You have a very good start, and a very good springboard for what you want to do. I'm going to say going to say this has a lot of potential for good character development. I am hopeful you have read the beach inicident, and Chapter 123 to not do that. That is, I really don't want to see a good story get sunk if it went that out of character route.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Yeah well this is a promising start and if you provide reasons for Yamato being different then its going to even better my friend. The key to good OOC is providing a reason or reasons for that.

I liked Honoka better mind you as well...frankly chapter 123 of the manga almost compelled me to stop reading in disgust and reminds me how even manga-ka can screw up when it comes to their own characters because it CAN happen y'know?

I think Honoka's presence at the wedding at the end of the manga was kind of an admission by Seo he screwed up...big time when it came to that.

Ever read?

Honoka by cloudjss4

Deciding Alone by karndragon

Throwing the Baton by TigressJade

A New County A New Home by COBRASTEVE
legendaryhero13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Good start to the story you should really continue it.
Jimmy Kudo and KID 1412 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Looks like a awesome story!