Reviews for Promise Me
Cullen girl 0797 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Continue continue continue continue soooon please please pretty pretty please Continue I really really like the story you really got me in this but please don't leave it like that please continue soon I beg
francesmama chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
hope you update soon
Youat2intheMorning chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
who the eff is enrique velasquez?
pinkygirl123 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
update please :) love the story mean cliff hanger though :)
Cami2186 chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
I wonder what Bella found?
Irina1776 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Hello,

I loved this chapter...it's the beginning of two relationships. Bella's and Charlie's. I read from the beginning until this last recent update and I noticed some words were ommited. Not a lot but, have someone else proofread. Sometimes we are so tired or since we have the story in our minds we can see what is missing/

Very great story...I can wait to see what happens with both couples..I see some adjustment problems for Bella & Amanda.

Hope to hear from you soon!
sweetie macias chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
I like this story very much! I really want to know what Bella is going to do to Amanda. I am kind of confused, is Melinda bad or good? I can not beleive Charlie does not notice that Amanda is so mean to Bella. Oh, an what are Carlisle and Esme to them? Love the story. Hope you update soon!
Ashsmee chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
I love this story! Can't wait for the update!
Cami2186 chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
I wonder what bellas plan is.
Murfdizzle chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Update soon!
karencullen2007 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
awesome chapter!
taralynn09 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Loved it! Update soon please!
devilthroughandthrough chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Amazing and the part abouthis parents i felt like crying. it is an amazing chapter i love it
kikim11 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Please update soon and longer chapters!
Cami2186 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Good to see that the date went well. Now we know what happened with Edward's parents.