Reviews for Discovered in Hiding
Alex chapter 8 . 3/4
I think Draco could offer to let her shop for his clothes and pick a place to eat. That would make them even.
I've been wondering though, is Draco going to stay mute the whole story, or most of it then regain his voice at a critical moment?
Btw, he doesn't really need a voice for magic, mostly just a wand. wasn't it in the 6th where they learned to cast spells without speaking?
Asj Johnson chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I like this. Are you still working on it? I like how you write it.
Hmm... maybe he should apologize on paper? Tell her he wanted to show her that she's better than she thinks? Tell her that she hasn't moved in yet and he wants to help her to? ...he could try doing something without words, but if he tried making her dinner it would only help support the 'I can do it better than you' assumption. Maybe he should tell her that she's doing a lot of stuff for him, and he wants to repay her with what he can do?
juventus chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I am glad you updated this story and i hope you continue :) pls can u continues ur other story Sorted too young too ?
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Well glad you are updating even if slowly it matters not. I like how Draco is starting to figure out how Hermione sees his actions and also how Hermione figured out his actions of freaking out by being in an unkown place! Until next chapter update when you can!
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Cool you have seemed to put great effort into this story wow google maps! Keep up the good work
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
If any one can handle learning new things quickly you can bet it would be Hermione!
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Ah poor Draco I get how he doesn't want to seem as weak in front of a person he was never really that close with, but he did it once so he can do it again
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Oh I like the thought process going on for both the characters
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hmm what side of Draco will she see? Guess I will find out.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
AWE wow so much happening in chapter one! Cool
Lily Lewis chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I'd like to take it, If you don't mind.
KrystyWroth chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I'm so sorry to hear you've dropped it! I was enjoying it very much! Believe me, I totally understand the whole time constraints thing, I have several stories in the works myself. (: I hope you decide to pick it up someday.
KrystyWroth chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I love Draco writing! Too funny! I have to hold my breath every time I see that he's writing something to Hermione because I know he's going to say something funny as hell.
KrystyWroth chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I actually feel so sorry for Draco. Not being able to talk, at all. Being torn away from everything he knows, trying to adapt, thrown into a strange world he doesn't know, and not being able to talk about it, at all.
KrystyWroth chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I like his inner musings. I'm curious why she hasn't thought about giving him something to write with before.