Reviews for Discovered in Hiding
juventus chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I am glad you updated this story and i hope you continue :) pls can u continues ur other story Sorted too young too ?
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Well glad you are updating even if slowly it matters not. I like how Draco is starting to figure out how Hermione sees his actions and also how Hermione figured out his actions of freaking out by being in an unkown place! Until next chapter update when you can!
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Cool you have seemed to put great effort into this story wow google maps! Keep up the good work
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
If any one can handle learning new things quickly you can bet it would be Hermione!
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Ah poor Draco I get how he doesn't want to seem as weak in front of a person he was never really that close with, but he did it once so he can do it again
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Oh I like the thought process going on for both the characters
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hmm what side of Draco will she see? Guess I will find out.
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
AWE wow so much happening in chapter one! Cool
Lily Lewis chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I'd like to take it, If you don't mind.
KrystyWroth chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I'm so sorry to hear you've dropped it! I was enjoying it very much! Believe me, I totally understand the whole time constraints thing, I have several stories in the works myself. (: I hope you decide to pick it up someday.
KrystyWroth chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I love Draco writing! Too funny! I have to hold my breath every time I see that he's writing something to Hermione because I know he's going to say something funny as hell.
KrystyWroth chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I actually feel so sorry for Draco. Not being able to talk, at all. Being torn away from everything he knows, trying to adapt, thrown into a strange world he doesn't know, and not being able to talk about it, at all.
KrystyWroth chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I like his inner musings. I'm curious why she hasn't thought about giving him something to write with before.
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow. What a hell of a prologue.
Wonderous Mew chapter 7 . 12/14/2010