Reviews for To Bring Him Home
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
So evocative, the common room! I love the suggestion that Tonks's hair isn't rebellious perky!punk, has a homey and loving history.

There's something terribly (not very, not shoddily: terribly) appropriate about the final indignity of allowing Severus to be seen bared by a student, by Harry. That's an "Over my dead body" if ever there was one. It's striking that Minerva's guilt is for Harry's reaction, not over what Severus would have (not not not) wanted. That hurts. But Minerva is a teacher, and grieving is for the living, and, as she notes, it seems to be giving Harry a hard shove in a growing-up direction. Towards being a human adult, not a hero, which is something no one's ever helped him with before.

And an appropriateness he *would* have appreciated about her doing everything herself, mundane and in-touch, getting her hands dirty. No foolish wand-waving in this classroom.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is beautiful.
bogie88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved the Centaur tribute. Very affecting story, thank you.
odogoddess chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Bittersweet and beautiful.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow! It was fantastic! And very sorrowful!
Dark Tidings chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
absolutely utterly POWERFUL language and imagery in this piece. it drew tears to my eyes and made me mourn yet again that Snape led such a tragic life. I'm glad I came across it looking into a "new" pairing for me with SS/MM. Minerva's grief is so varied and heart wrenching, and such detail paid to more than mourning one aspect of the man for her.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very touching! Minerva is the ultimate character, I love her!
Netra chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You are an amazing writer, that's all I can say
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
A really lovely and affecting piece of work. So glad to have happened upon this.
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Your story gave me silent tears. Thank you.
Vexx chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved every bit of this story. Like so many others, Severus Snape is my favourite character and it pleases me to see you have found a fitting farewell.

As English is not my native language I did not fully understand every thought of feel you put into this story, but I did get a good idea of it all.

Beautifully written.
slytherinslut13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I tried to think of something to review, but I'm not entirely sure I can form the words...
Angel-Of-Death-136 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love this story it's sad but ut's touching I loved it please write more of these
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
A sad but beutiful story.
Rarry chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Fucking perfect. This is so beautiful, in so many ways, that I don't think I could put them in words. There's such a sense of anguished peace in this fic, it's crazily appropriate. I loved the way you wrote Minerva cleaning Snape's body, with Harry standing there and realizing that Severus was a human being.

This was really great.