Reviews for Perfectly Good Reasons
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 7 . 8/26
LOL, I loved that! Great work. hmmm... How does Adam, Tanya, Rocky and Aisha fit in to the mix of misfit rangers?

It's funny that Rocky tried to guess.

you just don't find well written Power Ranger stories any more it seems. I can't help but go back and re read the ones that are from my favorite writers because the new writers don't do as well as the ones i grew up with.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 3 . 8/24
At least something good came from them having Detention together. :)
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 8/24
This is a really good story. I read part of it a long time ago, but i lost the story and could not find it again to finish it.
Alchemy student chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Must not play don't forget about me, must not play dont forget about me...

Aw Flip it!

Ok, this is one of those fanfics that I have to say inspires me when I write. The characters are well done, the friendships are well made, and how we got here is so wonderfully done.
Alchemy student chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Oh my gosh, this is one of m favorite Ranger stories and I forgot to fave it!
qwerty avelat chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
I know this story is long over but wow! Too funny at the end. I thought it might be to sappy when I started, and it was a little sappy, but it was good. Very funny!
Gratia Astra chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Okay, I can't decide whether or not to blame you, Command Center:Earth, or Rapunzl for posting the link to CCE on her profile. But now I'm late because I couldn't stop reading it! It was too good to stop! (Okay, so I can probably still make it, or I wouldn't be taking the time to leave a review.) It was soo good! I've been wanting a story about how the original rangers met, but I couldn't find one. I always love first-meet stories. It was awesome! I never would have imagined them meeting that way! It was so original, yet funny and sweet. In addition, the characterizations are perfect. Pre-developed, yet similar enough to be the same people. My favorite part was where Kimberly chased Jason around! Hilarious!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Hi! I loved this story so much that when I found it on my phone last night, I had to come on the regular computer and tell you how much I LOVED this story! It was believable, well-paced, and I liked the interaction between not only the kids, but the adults as well!

Thanks for the wonderful read!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Dammit...nostolgia Power Ranger mood I've been in lately...lovely story.
Caped Hero chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
So, I've read this story a quite some time ago. Under a different account, and I realized this evening that I haven't reviewed it before. Which is horrible.

While normally I'm absolute rubbish at choosing favorites, this is -easily- my favorite "how-the-Rangers-met" story that I've ever read. Every single character was well portrayed, and I loved all of interactions between, not just one or two of the characters, but all of them. And having Tommy being the one to reiterate the entire story to the "newer" Rangers was a fantastic touch.

This is an absolute breath of fresh air, and I really loved even rereading it. Thanks for such an awesome story!
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
i love it
Sara Wolfe chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I just re-found your stories, through a recommendation, and I've enjoyed the time getting to read such great stories, again. I've always enjoyed how realistic and true-to-character you keep your stories.

One tiny nitpick though. You reference "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues", but it would be impossible for any of the kids to know about it, since it was produced in the early nineties, same as Power Rangers. Now, the older show from the seventies, I could see them knowing about.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Great work, the ending surprised me.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 11/18/2008