Reviews for Kiss, Kiss
Aesify chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Reading the sequel now. :D
BS-EDGE chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
i just realized something... what is with readers and pitchforks?
Calister98 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
i like it. there has to be problems to make the relationship between adam and fiona stronger. *telling the angry mob to go home*
The Screaming Communist chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Poor Fiona. Not going to lie though, I prefer her with Holly J or Declan anyways. Badam is a dirty little vice of mine, I love it.
adriancfc chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
:( it's really sad, but Fiona is hurt and I understand her.

Anyway, excellent three-shot! :)

Hasta luego!
Shadokin chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I like it.

I mean, yeah, it sucks. But you're right. Adam's human. Fiona's hurt. There was a mistake. These things happen.

Plus in fanfiction land I feel that so many Fadam stories make them just seem so strong as a couple. I think they would be like that but to see them go through these struggles and how they pull through and just how human they are when doing it.

You're able to capture these stories very well. Like in How to Save a Life. Still by far the most emotionally heart string pulling story of them I've read thus far. The problems with the bullying. Holly J and Fiona's little fight. Even the background, like the last story you wrote and published. Where there were problems with Eli and Clare - I remember parts of what that foreshadows to from HTSAL.

Your world is just - it's gripping. I realize my little review is almost like reminiscing. See that's how great your stories are - they're giving me feelings of nostalgia. I'm going to grow older and still come back and read this stories. Seriously I just like them that much.

I also need to give you kudos. You write because you want to but you're just so consistent and you plan this ahead but writing your work to a point before posting it. Then you keep the stories flowing. It's just amazing, and I honestly don't know how you do it. But it's just so awesome that you can do this. So feel proud - because your written works here are just lovely.

Shadoki
colormeagron chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
this is very very ood plllzzz continue
adriancfc chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
:'( I don't know what to say. My heart is breaking.
adriancfc chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Would you believe me if I tell you I get really happy everytime you post a new fic or chapter? Because it's true. Fantastic beginning :)

Waiting for the next chapter :D
Shadokin chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my gosh I remember this! Or the reference to this. Ha - I love being able to follow your story it's just so awesome! And this is like kind of flashback, well, not including the fact it's sort of in the future. Uh, technically. Whatever, I liked it. It's nice. Can't wait to see how Fiona will react to this. Looking forward to the update.

Shadoki