Reviews for Seen Also in Humans
werewolf6780 chapter 6 . 7/26
Awwwwww that was cute! Very well written too!
cookiebadger chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
This is great so far! Update soon!
Spider's Claw chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
It's quite sad to see that this story will likely never be updated, seeing as your last story was posted in 2010.
It was a lot of fun to read and quite an interesting premise, I would have loved to see where it went with such a good author at the helm. Still one day you may return and there is the Megamind 2 movie coming out in November... I have high hopes that you will one day come back to this story to see it to its send.
I hope this isn't the end of your writing career, and I wish you the best of luck with all your future writing endeavors.
Spider's Claw
Ja ne Kat chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
LOL we are really awful to this poor man in this fandom and poor Roxanne gets dragged alone for the ride. i do love the idea of this. it's also horribly cute and at the same a little realistic. the city would change it's mind over night and It would take her at least a little while to forgive him i think. maybe not too long but a week at least
Katieghost chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This story is amazing. I've read many stories that toy with the idea of Megamind being telepathic, but this one really is the best, in my opinion. Along with how it made me laugh sometimes and how it almost made me cry others, it made me realize that I'm very similar to Megamind. In a lot of aspects.
And oh my god, you don't know how long I was waiting to see that.
This is the first time I'm doing this and it does feel a little weird, but I have to say it: thank you for writing this. Not only it charmed me in so many levels, but it also helped me.
Beawr chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
This story... is... is...amazing. I love the plot and I NEED you to continue...
I want to see Roxanne dig into some of Megamind's old memories... perhaps childhood ones firsst? OR not? hmm... this story is really good.
Excellent plot.
Well written.
Hope you update soon!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Re: Megamind: Pathological narcissist. That explains so much.

Re: The story: Emotionally charged SF romance, and boy are things going to get worse before they get better - but there's hope.

Re: Update status: Darn it, deadfic!
OrangeSkye2772 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Like it
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Allendra chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Such a sweet story! Although it isn't marked as "complete", I get a feeling that was the end, right? It felt like the end. :) Excellent work, I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Lady L Shardlake chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Excellent. Please don't stop here! Pls don't leave us hanging. This is a really great fic!
Lady L Shardlake chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
aaw sweet. Loved this chapter!
Lady L Shardlake chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
wonderful fic, I love it so far. I knew Megs had it in him. Well done on writing his so well by the way, mearging his ridiculous (but sooo cute) playful side with his more serious emotional turmoil. Kudos on the 30-rock referance as well :-)
Washu1 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011

I spent a good part of my day engrossed in your story, and like all good fanfics that are easy to get wrapped up in, I am highly disappointed that it just...ended ): Since the last chapter was updated so long ago, I'm afraid that this won't be continued for a long time.

Please...please continue it! Everyone wants you to, and I'm sure for one reason or another you haven't...but if you ever notice that you have fans out here eagerly waiting for you to write more. Well, we're here, and we love this story. :D

Thanks - wonderfully well-written and captivating story.
Shadowolf chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
This is a good story. Really interesting. Please update soon.