Reviews for A Hard Time For Tony
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
RomanticizedRebel chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Excellent - Very well written.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 2/25/2011
So glad Tony father wont be able to hurt him or anyone he cares about ever again.

He was lucky he wasnt hurt or even Tim.
combatcrazy chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
Sorry to see this story end. Great job.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
YES! I think that sound had to be the best thing that the team has heard in awhile...I can even hear that jail door slam shut...awesome. Nice wrap up and I like how the judge made sure that he wouldn't be out anytime soon. 10/10

I also want to say that I'm glad your future sister in law found a dress. Don't let them stress over the details. I wish them both happiness and love. God bless them as they start a life together...and good luck catching the bouquet.
DS2010 chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
Nice end. Too bad he didn't get life.
Meilea2010 chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
Al right Tony. Absolutely fantastic. That old man is getting what he deserves. Fantastic story. Thank you ever so much for it.
combatcrazy chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
Yeah, they have a confession. Now let's nail Senior to the wall. Great job.
Meilea2010 chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
Glad that guy finally has enough sense to tell them the truth. That Senior is a real ass. Sure he went after McGee but what's to stop Senior from going after Tony again? When do we get the next chapter?
Mysteryfan17 chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
Well, that guy has to be the luckiest guy in the word right then and there, to get away with a Gibbs/Ziva interrogation (over injuring one of their team) with no violence. However, Sr. will have no such it up. 5/5
angeleyes46 chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
i hope ziva can find out who hired the guy to hurt tim. keep up the great work
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
Well, this was a pretty good chapter and a good breather (especially for someone with writer's block). Just gotta hope Tim's road to recovery is smoother than Tony's...with new attacks, Tony's bound to feel guilty because he is related to the one who ordered it (if only by blood). Hope that block gets smashed and you can post more soon. 5/5
combatcrazy chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
I hope Ziva found something that will nail Senior to the wall. great chapter.
BnBfanatic chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
I missed seeing Tony in the chapter - luckily your updates are fast. Great story - nice to see Papa Gibbs in action.
Meilea2010 chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
So Senior has made an a ttempt on Tim's life. Tony next? Fantastic chapter. When do we get the next chapter?