Reviews for An Assassin's Debt
Dark Trooper Phase 5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I like how Scott is shy around hot women that makes him more interesting and to the in-universe, female population adorable.

It'd be funny if at one point Sylvia Christel asked Scott to put sunscreen on her back and then much to his virgin bashfulness order him to go lower into "forbidden territory" if you know what I mean?

You should describe Scott's appearance a bit more, the way he wields his guitar lightsaber and other details you overlooked.

And please don't break the fourth wall during writing of chapters, save that for the beginning or end.

Please update ASAP I'm hooked!
Dark Trooper Phase 5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I like how Scott is shy around women, that makes him all the more endearing, not to mention adorable in-universe to the female population.

It'd be funny if at some point you had Christel order him to rub her suntan lotion on her back and lower towards "forbidden territory" he'd cringe at, if you know what I mean?

One problem I think you should fix is the frequent breaking of the fourth wall, you should save that for the beginning and end of each chapter cause, it keeps killing the mood.

Can you also describe Scott's appearance, regarding hair or eye color? And how does an electronic guitar function as a makeshift light saber, where does the blade come out and does Scott wield it like a pole arm?

Please update soon I like where this is going.
bookwormgirl99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
lol wats the ending ?anyway its nice!continue posting !hw do u post mind teaching me?
CadenGallic chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Interesting so far and certainly intriguing. I definitely want to see more of this in the near future.
godofmadness43 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
well now this is interesting, and have scott be paired with Dr. Naomi, i would love to see that