Reviews for Eighteen and a Beauty Queen
NIko'13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
i LOVED IT AND I DONT WANT STORIES 2 sHORT CAUSE when it ends i still want more and i hate that feeling!

ooh i allmost 4 got 2 tell u that the summery that u put on ur website um SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED are u going 2 do it or ru going 2 wait! plaese dont hold back!
Anonymous.Peace chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I was checking out your profile, AGAIN, And I came across was...I cant was so much, So Heartfeltingly -That is NOT a word...Ugh. I Cant Explain!
NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Another great story!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
i luv it
oncomingstorm4 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
You NEED to make this longer! I loved every second of it! SOOO sweet! :)
PewpewDiePie chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
you really want to know what I think?really? truly'? I think you're a biatch for making this story too short! I loved every second of it and I wish you would write more! But oh well.. As long as you promise more wonderful entertaining panty dripping stories, I'll always be a faithful reader ;D

Xx. Roza! 3
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
eek! I'm so happy with this chapter! I LOVE Jasper, lol. Never much cared for Edward though. So... now that she started cutting again, does that mean she's gonna keep doing it eventhough she's got Jasper back now?
SiempreCrystalClear chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
:D you make my day when you write and send it to me! and yes, to answer your quesion, you should write more short stories like this. what's not to love? although i do love your long ones too ;)

xoxo Dutch
queenofthejourney chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
LOVE this chapter! And this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
I love chapter dos! I love it all! Please keep writing Hun :) you're amazing. Love you, dutch
PewpewDiePie chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Iabsolutely positively fucking LOVED IT!' I cant wait for the next update!

Xx. Roza...
crybaby524 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I don't understand what's happening here.I love the story so far but i'm horribly confused. I know that i'm propbly being an idiot but if you could possibly PM me or email me and explain it all that would be fantactic. Thanks.

Twisted-Twilighter chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
That was a very good chapter. I love it. The love these two share is deep and very intense. I wonder if Bella really loves Edward. Even if she does I don't think its as strong as her love for Jasper. Its gonna be difficult for them to be apart especially after the day they had. Poor Jasper, he's ready to step aside just so she could be happy with Edward. My heart breaks for him!
PewpewDiePie chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
of course you should post the next chapter! I'm dying to read more! 3

Love it hun!
queenofthejourney chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This story is really good! I love it. It's different from the norm for me.

I love the fact that Jasper is kinda an...outcast, I guess? But that he doesn't hang around with Emmett and Edward. I would love to see what else happens in the story!(: