Reviews for Breakdown
I loved it. It was very well written. I especially loved how you made it into a human trafficking ring, thank you for sharing your fic
nooni19 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I really loved this story, and especially the morgan prentiss relationship.
nooni19 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I'm so glad that she is found now she just has to get better
nooni19 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Aw no they broke her. And uh oh for Morgan
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Aw no, poor emily, they have to get her soon
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great first chapter I am hooked
missbrewster chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
superbly written! You really got the Demily idea in and made it work well!
Awesomely done!
:) x
lizzabet chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
I loved this story! Couldn't put my ipod down, which meant lack of writing an essay about the brain, but this was much better:D
samibrooks chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
This was great! Good job!
Rach5 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Just read your story.

Loved it. But it just brought home that this type of stuff does go on and no one knows. Quite scary and upsetting that their are girls and also boys, women and men who have been trafficked.

Thank you for sharing the story.
cbw chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Very creative - I really enjoy how you characterize M/P dynamic. They are so explosive on the show and you capture that exactly. Great job!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Wow! :O

I seriously LOVED this story! I was gonna review after each chapter but I just wanted to keep reading! Lol

Awesome job! Great story! And I loved the DEMILY stuff in it-whether you meant it in a romantic capacity or not lol

Rachel xo
Hailey9989 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
I love this story, especially the relationship between morgan and prentiss. The comment about superman cracked me up, it was hilarious. Great job
Silently Challenged chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
And I'm still not entirely sure why I said "CR" repeatedly instead of "CM" for Criminal Minds. xD Just felt I had to clear that up.

Love it still! ;D
SarahKathryn chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
pretty good story - i love how morgan takes care of prentiss!