Reviews for A Dream of Spring
neko1998 chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
I reviewed on archiveofourown but had no idea this story was on fanfiction! I really have to be honest and say, I love you! This magnificent story is a great piece! The anime was great and as such I always looked for a Mytho/Fakir with no luck, I would never find an in depth story with a Fakir who first ukes and second behaves like well.. Fakir! Please! Please! Tell me you're going to continue this! Your details are pleasant and personally I feel as a wonderful story the "show must go on!" I need more of this romance and witness the entrapping mystery, I apologize if I'm imposing but I look forward to reading more of this story.
Sakura117 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Good story, hope you will continue it someday.
Multi-Facets chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
I really wish I could properly articulate why I find this story so captivating, but I can't. I do hope you'll be able to keep going; I'm really looking forward to seeing where you're going with this. n_n
ThatGirlWhoScaresThe-OutOfPepl chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Whoa. The dream was wicked. I enjoyed it and I understand the 'Don’t want to get out of bed' feeling (I have it every morning).

I absolutely love how Fakir and Mytho interact with each other! I'll admit, I'm a bit confused about Mytho's feelings for Fakir though.

Fakir and Ahiru's batter made me smile and Mytho's speech was good.

Over-all, a wonderful chapter that I enjoyed reading.
moonyazu9 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Excellent work! I especially liked the imagery in the beginning of this chapter with Siegfried's dream. And the Siegfried (dammit, I keep wanting to call him Mytho!) and Fakir dance scene was lovely, very sweet and in character. I can't wait to read what happens next!
IDontWannaBeInLove chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I am so sorry that took me so long to review! My family and I have moved out of the state and it took us a while to get Internet again and I was all bummed put about leaving my friends so . . . Yeah, sorry about the rambling. 0/0

I'm kind of disappointed to find very little of Fakir and Mytho in this chapter, but it was cute seeing Ahiru's POV.
ThatGirlWhoScaresThe-OutOfPepl chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I loved seeing the story threw Ahiru's eyes! Everything about her is so freaking inocent.

Even though she is my least favorite character, I feel bad for Rue. She came to Feeland expecting a happily ever after, and she gets this.

The old man is great. I love his light humor.

Can't wait for more!
Wrightless chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Interesting story so far, I'm enjoying it immensely. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
IDontWannaBeInLove chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Aww, poor Karon always worries about that rebelous son of his. XP

. . . I had yet another FanGirl moment when I was reading Fakir and Mytho's convo. I love how you manage to keep them in character, cause I think this could have actually happened.

Stalker Old Man knows Lohengrin hu? I love that conversation, it made me giggle. I have the feeling that he's going to play a larger part in this story than just some Old Stalker Knight, am i right?

Update whenever, but know that I will love it when you do!
ThatGirlWhoScaresThe-OutOfPepl chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
First off, you caused me a bit of embarrisment, because i was in a crowded cafe look threw the mail on my phone when i saw that you updated. I scream 'Yes!' and everyone looked at me like i was crazy, including my friend, Rose (who soon repeated me after i told her the news).

It was worth it though, because this chapter was amazing. I'm jealous of how talented you are. It almost feels like I'm reading a page from a novle when i read your story. The few spelling mistakes are hardly noticibal.

Can't wait for more!
IDontWannaBeInLove chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I like how you wrote Autor's insite of the story, i can understand that he holds a slight grudge over Fakir.

Man that would be SO akward. It dosen't matter if they were friends at a time, they never got those 'Sorry that i tried to kill you three times, Fakir' 'That's alright, Mytho, I'm sorry that i was such an over-controlling ass before.' apologies in before Mytho left, so it would be.

I admit, i had a fangirl incident when Mytho and Fakir talked before the party. 0/0

Wow, Fakir. Really good idea to get drunk like that, I saw something bad coming the moment he accepted that glass of wine.

Oh shit, what happened to him?

Please update soon!
Nanenna chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
So Fakir is one of the very few danseurs that can dance en pointe? How intriguing, he has more in common with Nijinsky than Femio... and Femio went to all the trouble to dress up and dance like the man! XD

This is a very interesting story so far, I enjoy your writing style, and I was just drawn in by that cliffy you left us. I see some typos or missing words here or there but overall it's very well written and I'm enjoying this.
ThatGirlWhoScaresThe-OutOfPepl chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Dear Lord, what did you do to Fakir? First he got drunk, then he got hurt in some way.

The begining of this chapter was funny, cause my cousin decided to read over my shoulder and kept saying that you used big words too offen. I dont know why, but the look on her face made me laugh so hard!
beyond the shadows chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
The way these two react differently to the same experience is wonderful and completely in-character. Great chapter, and an interesting idea!
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
You are an excellent writer. This story has a novel-feel to it, with great descriptions mingled with good dialogue. I am interested to see where you take this.